Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Add this to Trump triumphs (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142549)

Tom 04-30-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2309837)
Mhmmm....you're kind of folks.
Real Americans.

Boss Hogg and Aunt Bee ruling the roost.
Not a person of color in sight, either - unless, of course,
they're employed by them to cook, or dust the furniture.

:puke:

The south was predominately DEMOCRAT back then.
It is now REPUBLICAN, now when their unemployment is at an all time low.

horses4courses 04-30-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2309847)
The south was predominately DEMOCRAT back then.
It is now REPUBLICAN, now when their unemployment is at an all time low.

50-60 years ago, southern Democrats, for the most part,
were just as racist in their beliefs as their GOP counterparts.

Tom 04-30-2018 11:12 PM

They might have had lousy jobs and out of sight, but at least they had jobs.
Something the DNC has failed to do for them for decades.

But Trump got 'R done in one year.
Must be eating you inside out.

tucker6 05-01-2018 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2309850)
50-60 years ago, southern Democrats, for the most part,
were just as racist in their beliefs as their GOP counterparts.

Robert Byrd comes to mind, yet democrats forgave all his sins in order to get his votes. And yet, those same people went apoplectic when Trump put a pox on both sides after Charlottesville. Trying to have it both ways again.

I'm still trying to figure out how the party of racism and segregation and exclusion has been able to hold onto 90%+ of the black vote all these years. Maybe social welfare programs (money) really do work to cement minorities to the democrat party.

upthecreek 05-01-2018 07:37 AM

Results Matter

HalvOnHorseracing 05-01-2018 11:47 PM

What was the date we were great, just so when it happens I'll be able to recognize it.

Couldn't have been the 30's. The stock market crash in 1929 had people standing in soup lines.

The 40's was WW II. That wasn't so great, although we did win.

The 50's were the Korean War, and the 8 years of malaise when Eisenhower became president.

The 60's had some cool things happen. The Beatles, the moon landing, and Woodstock. Black people finally succeeded in putting civil rights into law, and the women's movement started to sprout. But then there was the acceleration of the Vietnam War. That kinda sucked.

The 70's were Nixon, Carter and Disco. Nothing memorable from that trio.

The 80's - to tell you the truth I don't remember much except Reagan slapping Grenada Down. Of course there were the 11 tax increases Saint Ronnie imposed.

The 90's gave us Desert Storm and Bill Clinton. I'll bet that's not what Trump meant when he said we're going to be great again.

The Bush years of the early 2000's were a blast, and when I say a blast I mean bombing in Iran.

Just let me know.

MONEY 05-02-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing (Post 2310368)
What was the date we were great, just so when it happens I'll be able to recognize it.

Couldn't have been the 30's. The stock market crash in 1929 had people standing in soup lines.

The 40's was WW II. That wasn't so great, although we did win.

The 50's were the Korean War, and the 8 years of malaise when Eisenhower became president.

The 60's had some cool things happen. The Beatles, the moon landing, and Woodstock. Black people finally succeeded in putting civil rights into law, and the women's movement started to sprout. But then there was the acceleration of the Vietnam War. That kinda sucked.

The 70's were Nixon, Carter and Disco. Nothing memorable from that trio.

The 80's - to tell you the truth I don't remember much except Reagan slapping Grenada Down. Of course there were the 11 tax increases Saint Ronnie imposed.

The 90's gave us Desert Storm and Bill Clinton. I'll bet that's not what Trump meant when he said we're going to be great again.

The Bush years of the early 2000's were a blast, and when I say a blast I mean bombing in Iran.

Just let me know.

The United States with all of it's faults has been a great nation since July 4th, 1776.
If you find a better place to live than the U.S.A., there is nothing stopping you from enjoying your discovery.

HalvOnHorseracing 05-02-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2310375)
The United States with all of it's faults has been a great nation since July 4th, 1776.
If you find a better place to live than the U.S.A., there is nothing stopping you from enjoying your discovery.

You totally missed the point. Someone running for President in 2016 wanted to make America great AGAIN, implying it wasn't great now. I'm sure you can figure out what I was saying from there.

upthecreek 05-02-2018 10:57 AM

Approval rating👍

Tom 05-02-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing (Post 2310438)
You totally missed the point. Someone running for President in 2016 wanted to make America great AGAIN, implying it wasn't great now. I'm sure you can figure out what I was saying from there.

Our greatness was diminished for 8 years by having a lying racist at the helm.
Electing Hillary would would have spelled our demise.

horses4courses 05-02-2018 11:06 AM

Sandbox Stuff

So, getting into a war of words with KJU may have gotten results.
Nothing like a little name calling to wake up narcissistic despot.

Enjoy the high ratings while you can.
How long until the next sh1t show?

Tom 05-02-2018 11:45 AM

You downplay a major breakthrough and a possible END to the Korean War.
How petty can you get?

Pathetic.
I bet you cheered 0bama getting NPP for doing NOTHING.

"Yeah, Trump cured Cancer, but people still get colds! What a loser!!!"

PaceAdvantage 05-02-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing (Post 2310438)

Reagan used the same slogan. So did Bill Clinton I believe in more than a few speeches when he was running for President.

I don't remember anyone ever questioning whether these two Presidents were looking to bring back slavery or Jim Crow laws because they used the slogan.

But the ridiculous left + democrats, these days, will use any chance it gets to stoke the racial flames and try and raise more money based on these unfounded fears.

I see through this charade, by the way...just to let you know. :pound:

upthecreek 05-02-2018 12:36 PM

House lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel prize

upthecreek 05-02-2018 01:37 PM