Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Full Card Reports Membership issues (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142387)

Deepcloser1 02-11-2018 11:13 AM

Fullcard Web Site
 
Maybe Site trying to get up and running.You can get to the reports page but none available.Last dated 01-29.Have no idea what goin on.This is my first post.I am/was whatever member since like 02.Way back in the aka Moore days.Hope it works out.

Deepcloser1 02-11-2018 11:34 AM

Fullcard Headache
 
Sorry guys just trying help with info.Darn it.like 15 minutes ago the site was up with the reports page.It had reports just till 01-29 but none of the links worked.Now the site gone again

hsmafia 02-11-2018 12:11 PM

FCR
 
Still not able to log in, but I believe itís a different error code than before....
Saw a post that they are moving to sister site.... any confirmation on that ?

Dave Schwartz 02-11-2018 01:22 PM

I've been following this thread because I used to scope out FCP just for their marketing methods. (A little over-the-top for me, but they did have an amazing quantity of information.)

Understand at the outset that I have no relationship with the people on that site. Not even sure who they are.

It would appear that they've had some kind of major website calamity but are trying to come back from it.

Of course, the greatest calamity was that they had no alternative way to contact their users - a glaring mistake.

The site is coming up and down - and still throwing 404 errors - which is far better than what was coming up before.


BTW, the site allowed me to sign up on Feb. 9, but I could not get to the confirmation link.

All this indicates to me that they're working to fix the problems. Who knows how much they have lost, but they will probably be back and do everything they can to make it right by their customers.

FWIW, maybe hold a good thought and recognize that this is not how these guys do business.


Best Regards,
Dave Schwartz

hsmafia 02-11-2018 05:44 PM

FCR
 
So, the log in page now comes up....but my user name and password doesnít work...seems they are progressing. I Hope !!

NWCTBob 02-11-2018 07:00 PM

yes, same thing on my end. Password screen comes up but it's not connecting. It's hopefull.

Tigergolf5 02-11-2018 07:44 PM

IT'S BACK UP!!! (I HOPE)
 
Looks like the login page is back up and working. Please note the message they have on there now...

"PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LOG IN USER ID AND PASSWORD TO ENTER MEMBERS PAGE INSTEAD OF YOUR PERMANENT ONE.
USER ID = 666777
PASSWORD = 888999"

Last races were posted on 1/29 when it went down. Tomorrows cards are now available for 2/12. All of this I take as a good sign that it is coming back. Everyone keep their fingers crossed!

turfnsport 02-11-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2275252)
I've been following this thread because I used to scope out FCP just for their marketing methods. (A little over-the-top for me, but they did have an amazing quantity of information.)

Understand at the outset that I have no relationship with the people on that site. Not even sure who they are.

It would appear that they've had some kind of major website calamity but are trying to come back from it.

Of course, the greatest calamity was that they had no alternative way to contact their users - a glaring mistake.

The site is coming up and down - and still throwing 404 errors - which is far better than what was coming up before.


BTW, the site allowed me to sign up on Feb. 9, but I could not get to the confirmation link.

All this indicates to me that they're working to fix the problems. Who knows how much they have lost, but they will probably be back and do everything they can to make it right by their customers.

FWIW, maybe hold a good thought and recognize that this is not how these guys do business.


Best Regards,
Dave Schwartz

I find it hard to believe they can't edit the front page of the website to indicate to their customers what is going on. C'mon it's easy.

If it was me that would be the second thing I would do. The FIRST would be to remove the purchase option so customers stopped sending in money. That page seems to be working fine.

Then maybe a simple Google search and perhaps they would come across this thread.

They either don't care or are really stupid.

gilesm 02-11-2018 08:26 PM

paypal
 
when it is up and around for a few days, I will withdraw my complaint on paypal.

hsmafia 02-11-2018 08:58 PM

FCR
 
Itís up and running!
Enter code on sign in instead of your normal user/password......
Glad itís back,

Dave Schwartz 02-11-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turfnsport (Post 2275473)
I find it hard to believe they can't edit the front page of the website to indicate to their customers what is going on. C'mon it's easy.

If it was me that would be the second thing I would do. The FIRST would be to remove the purchase option so customers stopped sending in money. That page seems to be working fine.

Then maybe a simple Google search and perhaps they would come across this thread.

They either don't care or are really stupid.


I can't argue with any of that.

I'd cast my ballot for "stupid," simply because they've been building their site for a long time. Can't imagine that they don't care.

turfnsport 02-11-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2275532)
I can't argue with any of that.

I'd cast my ballot for "stupid," simply because they've been building their site for a long time. Can't imagine that they don't care.

I guess the other explanation is if it is a one man operation. Come to think of it, I better give my girlfriend a few passwords.

NWCTBob 02-12-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsmafia (Post 2275502)
Itís up and running!
Enter code on sign in instead of your normal user/password......
Glad itís back,

Hey, with the interest here with FCR, maybe we can compare notes from members and in the future and come up with some good picks.

PaceAdvantage 02-12-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWCTBob (Post 2275612)
Hey, with the interest here with FCR, maybe we can compare notes from members and in the future and come up with some good picks.

Plenty of room on this site for that...welcome!

I would ask that you start the thread in the General Handicapping forum:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Or if it's more selections oriented, the selections forum:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Dave Schwartz 02-13-2018 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turfnsport (Post 2275535)
I guess the other explanation is if it is a one man operation. Come to think of it, I better give my girlfriend a few passwords.

LOL - My dog is an administrator in my Facebook group.

Seriously.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
What is your most successful handicapping trait/tool?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.