Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Portland again..... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159673)

taxicab 08-04-2020 02:30 AM

Portland again.....

The Mayor/Governor are going to have a tough time spinning Monday evening:

JustRalph 08-04-2020 11:04 AM

What a shit show. If I was a cop in Portland I would resign and walk away so fast. It would be an embarrassment on a resume

GMB@BP 08-04-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2638966)
What a shit show. If I was a cop in Portland I would resign and walk away so fast. It would be an embarrassment on a resume

right, how does that go "i was a officer in portland that got overrun nightly by the mob of people"...hire me and I can do the same for you.

actually in most leftist cities that may get them hired.

Marshall Bennett 08-04-2020 01:47 PM

Wonder how long before property value bottoms in Portland and Seattle.
Detroit doesn't seem that bad anymore. :D

xtb 08-04-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2638982)
right, how does that go "i was a officer in portland that got overrun nightly by the mob of people"...hire me and I can do the same for you.

actually in most leftist cities that may get them hired.

It's not the cops' fault, their hands are tied by the leftist local governments. I would think that any cop who resigns from this shit would seek employment where they are allowed to do their job.

taxicab 08-04-2020 09:46 PM

taxicab 08-07-2020 03:03 PM

Geez...
ANTIFA/BLM attacking/bullying old ladies (one using a walker ) last night.
They've already announced they're heading outside the Portland city limits tonight.
It's truly disturbing that this kind of stuff is allowed to happen.
FWIW:
This stuff is live streamed nightly on twitter,it usually starts getting heated about 9:00 West Coast time.

Greyfox 08-07-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taxicab (Post 2639973)
Geez...
ANTIFA/BLM attacking/bullying old ladies (one using a walker ) last night.
They've already announced they're heading outside the Portland city limits tonight.
It's truly disturbing that this kind of stuff is allowed to happen.
FWIW:
This stuff is live streamed nightly on twitter,it usually starts getting heated about 9:00 West Coast time.

https://youtu.be/bdWG87mXoqM

The protestors are representing "an Entitlement Generation."
They never learned to respect their parents in the home of origin.
They find it quite "natural" to have no respect for anyone else, including elders, authorities, and the police.
Society is reaping what their parents have sewn.

stuball 08-07-2020 03:43 PM

attempted murder

They attempted to start a police station on fire with accelerants and blocked the exits so the cops or workers could not get out... this is attempted murder
defend this lefties.. that is murder if successful.. police should just open fire..
:mad:

JustRalph 08-07-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuball (Post 2639985)
They attempted to start a police station on fire with accelerants and blocked the exits so the cops or workers could not get out... this is attempted murder
defend this lefties.. that is murder if successful.. police should just open fire..
:mad:

This should be a change in attitudes by the local government.

But I doubt it.............

Marshall Bennett 08-07-2020 07:43 PM

They'll never deal with these bastards like they would have 50 years ago. Only a handful would die either, the rest would be running and never look back. :)

Greyfox 08-07-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2640090)
They'll never deal with these bastards like they would have 50 years ago. Only a handful would die either, the rest would be running and never look back. :)

You remember Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago too, eh.

Marshall Bennett 08-08-2020 07:47 AM

Eventually you must restore civil order, or join the historical carnage of a failed free people. The longer the wait, the more the odds go down in succeeding.

davew 08-08-2020 10:03 AM

Last week the Portland mayor used his 5 security guards to remove him from the rioters. Now he is calling some attempted murderers :eek:

Greyfox 08-08-2020 06:48 PM

71 nights of suffering these left-wing loons. Enough is enough!
Portland has become the arsehole of America thanks to its Democratic Mayor and Council.