Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   CUOMO RESIGNS! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166155)

Tom 08-10-2021 12:14 PM

CUOMO RESIGNS!

Today is trash day in NYS.
A genuine POS forced to step down because he is basically a rapist-light.
I wish him nothing but pain in sorrow for the rest of his miserable life.

Andrew Coumo, a Democrat.

:puke:

ReplayRandall 08-10-2021 12:21 PM

He doesn't even deserve to have his name spelled correctly....Thanks Tom....:lol:

Steve 'StatMan' 08-10-2021 12:23 PM

I never thought His Egoness would resign. Hooray!

xtb 08-10-2021 12:29 PM

Unfortunately, people have a short memory and in 15 months, whatever dem replaces King Andrew will be elected governor of New York.

Tom 08-10-2021 12:35 PM

NYS is the warehouse of stupid people.

GaryG 08-10-2021 12:36 PM

Fredo will probably lose his CNN gig now.

boxcar 08-10-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2745151)
Unfortunately, people have a short memory and in 15 months, whatever dem replaces King Andrew will be elected governor of New York.

I vote for DeBlasio! Can't get a bitter dimwit nitwit. :jump::jump:

Elkchester Road 08-10-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryG (Post 2745155)
Fredo will probably lose his CNN gig now.

Likely. Quietly...but likely.

Inner Dirt 08-10-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2745157)
I vote for DeBlasio! Can't get a bitter dimwit nitwit. :jump::jump:

I don't think New York has a bigger dimwit than AOC. As for Cuomo I hope he gets the crap sued out of him. I figure resigning leans toward showing an admission of guilt. I can't believe Govenor Ralph "Blackface" Northam of Virginia did not resign. He admitted it was him in a college yearbook photo in blackface then turned around and denied it. There is obviously a lie in there somewhere.

mostpost 08-10-2021 12:54 PM

It had to happen and it did happen because Democrats both in New York and nationally refused to look the other way.

Unlike Republicans who turned a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence of Donald Trump.

Elkchester Road 08-10-2021 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2745154)
NYS is the warehouse of stupid people.

They sure are.

Emmy Winner. Further proof of the amount of perspective Liberals have. They slurped this Lowlife...right into the teeth of the Nursing Home Scandal...then doubled down when the Sexual Harrassment allegations came along.

But, now, of course...Crickets.

The entire Liberal Establishment...including the Media...couldn't cover or save his sorry Ass. Don't ditch him now, Liberals. This is your Emmy-winning Leader.

Rex Phinney 08-10-2021 12:55 PM

What an awful parting speech. This guy is the biggest slimeball in politics in a long time.

Only a democrat could give a lecture about protecting women's rights and treating the same as men, DURING his resignation speech forced because he groped women. You can't make this shit up.

Elkchester Road 08-10-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2745169)
It had to happen and it did happen because Democrats both in New York and nationally refused to look the other way.

Unlike Republicans who turned a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence of Donald Trump.

You're conveniently forgetting Democrats spent a FORTUNE trying to make an allegation stick on President Trump...and couldn't. We wouldn't expect anything different from you.

Rex Phinney 08-10-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2745169)

You're right. When the attorney general issued that report saying Trump did wrong by 11 different women he should have been out of there.

Oh, wait.

boxcar 08-10-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex Phinney (Post 2745172)
What an awful parting speech. This guy is the biggest slimeball in politics in a long time.

Only a democrat could give a lecture about protecting women's rights and treating the same as men, DURING his resignation speech forced because he groped women. You can't make this shit up.

Proving once again that Truth is indeed stranger than Fiction.