Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Thread for Russian Attack on Ukraine (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169376)

JustRalph 02-24-2022 12:26 AM

Thread for Russian Attack on Ukraine

SU-25 Flankers and Bear Bombers in the air over Ukraine.

This could flare up fast. If it crosses borders , even on accident……Biden will be caught with his pants down

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 12:31 AM

Russia is doing the same thing today it did in Georgia in 2008.

They are softening up everything and conducting large scale electronic attacks to disrupt enemy forces and their ability to communicate.

There will be no internet...no electricity...nothing...no logistics.

Then they will move in.

This should be over pretty quickly.

TJDave 02-24-2022 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2789082)
If it crosses borders , even on accident……Biden will be caught with his pants down

Could be worse. The stable genius could still be CINC.

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2789086)

So worse = Russia NOT invading Ukraine?

OntheRail 02-24-2022 02:18 AM

Quote:

If only we were so lucky... to not have had a rigged election in 2020. And Trump was still in office. NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT would be happening here or aboard.

TJDave 02-24-2022 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2789093)
If only we were so lucky... to not have had a rigged election in 2020. And Trump was still in office. NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT would be happening here or aboard.

If that happened you would soon be hiding under your bed.

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2789094)

Same tired bullshit

You're like ReplayRandall...but in reverse.

OntheRail 02-24-2022 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2789094)

Projecting Bullshit... your trade and craft. You'd fit right in at CNN.

Putin would not be on the war path as he is under your weak ass mental midget puppet. Unlike all the fear mongering about Trump. He did not start any wars and neither did anyone else while he was President OF The United States. Cause US Strength Projected by Trump Equaled a more Peaceful World. Things did not go to shit till Jan. 20 2021 that was the start of the slide downward.

No if Trump was still in Office. You, MoPo and Howard the Coward would be under your beds or in some safe space suffering from TDS, much as you are now trying defend your feckless fool in charge former VP Joe Briden.

ElKabong 02-24-2022 03:23 AM

Quote:

Could be worse. .

You live in Lubbock, right? Only thing worse than that would be if you pushed your Daewoo to Lamesa and called it home

ElKabong 02-24-2022 03:25 AM

Putin saw how Biden handled Afghanistan and licked his chops.

This is the price to be paid with weak leadership. Taiwan, you're on the clock

TJDave 02-24-2022 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElKabong (Post 2789101)
You live in Lubbock, right? Only thing worse than that would be if you pushed your Daewoo to Lamesa and called it home

:lol:

Not on my route. I actually live in Wolfforth.

TJDave 02-24-2022 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2789096)
You're like ReplayRandall...but in reverse.

Anyone the reverse of RR will alway be right.

Richie 02-24-2022 04:14 AM

here is a piece from the NY post yesterday about Trump in regards to a discussion with Putin

"If you move against Ukraine while I'm president" Trump is said to have told the Russian leader " I will hit moscow"

Putin reportedly scoffed "no way" leading Trump to say " All those beautiful golden turrents will be blown up"

And he did the same stuff to Xi in china. No one was messing with him.

fast4522 02-24-2022 04:36 AM

This was to be he outcome expected, policy.
Hot mic I can do more after reelected, Putin did not like or respect Obama and provided no Trump hot sauce. Result zero wrong doings by Trump. Putin likes Biden because he can get whatever he wants now.

It is all a act.

elysiantraveller 02-24-2022 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2789092)
So worse = Russia NOT invading Ukraine?

The guy who withheld aid to Ukraine to extort them?

The level of disconnect with reality is... something.

It's more likely that without COVID this would have happened in 2020 or early 2021.

Irrelevant anyway as it's happening now.

This will backfire spectacularly for Putin as NATO and the EU become stronger as they look to Washington.

davew 02-24-2022 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2789111)

It's more likely that without COVID this would have happened in 2020 or early 2021.

This will backfire spectacularly for Putin as NATO and the EU become stronger as they look to Washington.

exactly

elysiantraveller 02-24-2022 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2789112)

Interesting you'd link a Moscow Puppet being removed as a bad thing.

davew 02-24-2022 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2789114)
Interesting you'd link a Moscow Puppet being removed as a bad thing.

no, a Ukrainian puppet threatening cancelling aide so that his Burisma check could keep coming. It is interesting the number of 'democrat' leaders that have been making money from Ukraine energy companies .....

elysiantraveller 02-24-2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2789117)
no, a Ukrainian puppet threatening cancelling aide so that his Burisma check could keep coming. It is interesting the number of 'democrat' leaders that have been making money from Ukraine energy companies .....

Aren't there threads from like 4 years ago here you can talk about this in?

Or is literally everything about Biden/Trump?

This place is boring.

JustRalph 02-24-2022 06:43 AM

Lots of Russian air assets being tracked all over the country.

Interestingly, Turkish aircraft are in the air also……….

rastajenk 02-24-2022 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2789122)
This place is boring.

Go find a more interesting one. Please.

zico20 02-24-2022 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2789083)
Russia is doing the same thing today it did in Georgia in 2008.

They are softening up everything and conducting large scale electronic attacks to disrupt enemy forces and their ability to communicate.

There will be no internet...no electricity...nothing...no logistics.

Then they will move in.

This should be over pretty quickly.

You are correct about this! The smart thing to do is not to fight, send the soldiers home with their weapons, arm at least five million civilians with weapons, which Zelensky is willing to do, and fight a guerilla warfare where they make raiding attacks and then blend back in with the population. It worked in Afghanistan against the Russians, it will work here also.

Tom 02-24-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie (Post 2789107)
here is a piece from the NY post yesterday about Trump in regards to a discussion with Putin

"If you move against Ukraine while I'm president" Trump is said to have told the Russian leader " I will hit moscow"

Putin reportedly scoffed "no way" leading Trump to say " All those beautiful golden turrents will be blown up"

And he did the same stuff to Xi in china. No one was messing with him.

After the threat this POS Hitler wannabe made last night, we should not only hit Moscow, we should obliterate all of Russia. As a nation, they have forfeited their right to exist. Cities, oil fields, infrastructure, roads, everything. Total anialation.

This madman will not stop at Ukraine, this is lebensraum all over again. It cannot be allowed to happen, it must be dealt with severely.

Tom 02-24-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

As it is, we have a PINC.
Putin was not afraid of Barry and Biden then nor now.
When Trump was in office, the little POS didn't try shit.
Unlike people like you, Putin lives in the real world. Biden is a weak, big mouthed coward and the world knows it.

btw, we are GD luckey Trump read the riot act to NATO so they are in step with us.....foe now. How long that lasts depends on how badly Biden mucks this up.

I wouls love nothing more than to see Biden prove me wrong and rise to the occassion and act like a leader, but Joe needs help rising up from the toilet 9-10 times a day.

We need a leader we can depend on, not a leader with Depends on.

Tom 02-24-2022 09:43 AM

Quote:

Joe is just waiting to lead the world.....as soon as the paperwork is done.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/resiz...NZKYERP344.jpg

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 09:53 AM

Quote:

COVID is the excuse now...:lol:

OK man...whatever.

The US & UK are now headed by the biggest morons the world stage has ever seen.

Biden, Harris, Boris and Liz Truss

Harris was a disaster in Germany.

And Truss embarrassed herself in a meeting with Lavrov:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ct-2022-02-11/

Quote:

Russia's Kommersant newspaper quoted two diplomatic sources as saying that during their closed-door meeting on Thursday Lavrov had asked Truss if she recognised Russian sovereignty over Rostov and Voronezh - two regions in the south of the country where Russia has been building up its forces.

Kommersant said Truss replied that Britain would never recognise them as Russian, and had to be corrected by her ambassador.
Britain dismissed the comments as propaganda and said Truss had simply misheard Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting.
She misheard him...LOL...and/or it's propaganda....maybe....I guess...:lol:

elysiantraveller 02-24-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2789147)
COVID is the excuse now...:lol:

OK man...whatever.

The US & UK are now headed by the biggest morons the world stage has ever seen.

Biden, Harris, Boris and Liz Truss

Harris was a disaster in Germany.

And Truss embarrassed herself in a meeting with Lavrov:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ct-2022-02-11/

She misheard him...LOL...and/or it's propaganda....maybe....I guess...:lol:

You pick the weirdest shit to get hung up on.

What actually is your position here? Do you want to support Ukraine militarily? Do you want economic warfare? Do you want us to do nothing?

You're in charge... what is your path forward?

Robert Fischer 02-24-2022 10:08 AM

lay down the law

Have to think Biden will lay down the law today.

A strong response like 'condemning' Putin's actions, and threatening more sanctions...

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2789151)
You're in charge... what is your path forward?

We are the weakest we have ever been militarily in recent memory, with the current leadership in charge. So God-forbid this dementia-riddled fool starts to think in military options.

So the only thing left is economic sanctions, which is what he is doing.

You seem to think this will be enough, as you state this will backfire spectacularly on Putin while making NATO stronger.

I don't see how NATO can possibly be stronger with these clowns running the show here in the US, but whatever.

Somehow, I think Putin has taken into account economic sanctions and decided it's still worth it to go in.

Since I voted for Trump and believe this wouldn't be happening at all if he were still POTUS, I believe it's up to you and the guy you voted for to figure out this mess.

So I'll just sit back and observe the stupidity you've allowed to happen by voting in a perennial loser with obvious cognitive issues.

boxcar 02-24-2022 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Fischer (Post 2789153)

A strong response like 'condemning' Putin's actions, and threatening more sanctions...

The Weak, Wobbly-Kneed, Wussy Appeaser is going to lay down the law today? Seriously? :lol::lol:

rastajenk 02-24-2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

He's going to 'strenuously object." :p

elysiantraveller 02-24-2022 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2789155)
We are the weakest we have ever been militarily in recent memory, with the current leadership in charge. So God-forbid this dementia-riddled fool starts to think in military options.

So the only thing left is economic sanctions, which is what he is doing.

You seem to think this will be enough, as you state this will backfire spectacularly on Putin while making NATO stronger.

I don't see how NATO can possibly be stronger with these clowns running the show here in the US, but whatever.

Somehow, I think Putin has taken into account economic sanctions and decided it's still worth it to go in.

Since I voted for Trump and believe this wouldn't be happening at all if he were still POTUS, I believe it's up to you and the guy you voted for to figure out this mess.

So I'll just sit back and observe the stupidity you've allowed to happen by voting in a perennial loser with obvious cognitive issues.

Again that isn't answering the question.

In the other thread you lamented the neocons would get what they want but now you lament we can't fight because the military is in the worst shape its ever been.

Which is it?

It's quite obvious from what we're seeing today the Russians are certainly no match for the US.

So you want boots or no boots?

Robert Fischer 02-24-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2789165)

the rhetoric is heating up

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2789166)
Again that isn't answering the question.

In the other thread you lamented the neocons would get what they want but now you lament we can't fight because the military is in the worst shape its ever been.

Which is it?

It's quite obvious from what we're seeing today the Russians are certainly no match for the US.

So you want boots or no boots?

Not my problem man...I voted for more world peace.

Like I said, you figure it out. This is on you.

Tom 02-24-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Biden's response to Putin's threats.....

https://media4.giphy.com/media/SWoRK...qYCJ/giphy.gif

Tom 02-24-2022 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastajenk (Post 2789165)

Just now, he went on TV and condemed the Russians.....for not wearings masks during their invasion. He has threatened to implement a vaxx mandate on all invading forces. Oh, and he insists they use only electric tanks.

geroge.burns99 02-24-2022 12:36 PM

12:30 to 1:30 Move Update

After setting up life support all morning

He decided to take a nap....

ReplayRandall 02-24-2022 01:24 PM

Is Russia Clearing Out The Deep State?

Does this have any merit?

PaceAdvantage 02-24-2022 01:43 PM

People like you are insane, by the way

The bullshit "Q" fantasy never dies, no matter how wrong it is...

Tom 02-24-2022 02:08 PM

Live press conference, they are eating him alive.
He sounds weak, non-committal, obviously on the defensive, and the bottom line is wait a few months and see what the sanctions do......Putin laughing his ass off at this coward.