Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What...the f u c k....is this? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168206)

PaceAdvantage 12-20-2021 05:21 PM

What...the f u c k....is this?

Keep in mind...he wasn't asking whether Kamala was the real President...he was taking a shot at Biden by asking if Joe Manchin was the President or was it Joe Biden...after Manchin shut down the BBB bullshit...but Harris and the Administration are SO DEFENSIVE on this topic, she mistook him, and thought he was asking if Harris was the real President...and her demeanor is like a mental patient, or a drunk...take your pick

PaceAdvantage 12-20-2021 05:23 PM

It's like a ****ing Saturday Night Live skit..can't wait until Trump runs with this in one of his upcoming campaign ads...

davew 12-20-2021 05:43 PM

I like how Simone tried to stop the interview by saying there was problems with connection :lol::lol::lol:

Jeff P 12-20-2021 05:58 PM

It's obvious somebody (or panel of somebodies) other than Joe or Kamala are calling the shots.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize this.

If I were President (or VP) and somebody working for me pulled a stunt like that I would f#cking fire them on the spot. (On camera if necessary.)

Then I would continue the interview.

Any real President would.

-jp

Karakorum Kabbage 12-20-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2774641)
Keep in mind...he wasn't asking whether Kamala was the real President...he was taking a shot at Biden by asking if Joe Manchin was the President or was it Joe Biden...after Manchin shut down the BBB bullshit...but Harris and the Administration are SO DEFENSIVE on this topic, she mistook him, and thought he was asking if Harris was the real President...and her demeanor is like a mental patient, or a drunk...take your pick

She got briefly irritated, and that = drunk or mental patient :lol:

Maybe watch the actual clip. It all ended happy. Like a happy drunk :kiss:

boxcar 12-20-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2774658)

https://twitter.com/katiadoyl/status...55250123214859

There is no such animal as a "happy" dimwit. Most dimwits are the most miserable people on the planet. Always griping and complaining about something.

Tom 12-20-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2774650)
I like how Simone tried to stop the interview by saying there was problems with connection :lol::lol::lol:

Her connection to reality? :lol:

Marshall Bennett 12-20-2021 07:07 PM

She's a comedian, but too wasted to know it. Drugs tend to do that over the long haul. :)

woodtoo 12-20-2021 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 30930

Schlonged.

Al Gobbi 12-20-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2774642)
It's like a ****ing Saturday Night Live skit..can't wait until Trump runs with this in one of his upcoming campaign ads...

Biden and Harris have become The Two Stooges

taxicab 12-20-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2774650)

She resigned soon after.
It's about 1-9 she was told to leave.

PaceAdvantage 12-20-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage (Post 2774658)

https://twitter.com/katiadoyl/status...55250123214859

I did watch the actual clip. I prefer the shortened version for those with limited and cucked attention spans

When you watch the full version and the shortened version, however, the impact is still the same.

WHAT

THE

IS

THIS?

And you still didn't answer that question. Which isn't surprising. For what answer could there be? Besides a highly embarrassing and self-incriminating one...

PaceAdvantage 12-20-2021 08:38 PM

Remember folks...always remember...Biden & Harris? They were billed as the "adults being back in charge."

mostpost 12-21-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2774698)
I did watch the actual clip. I prefer the shortened version for those with limited and cucked attention spans

When you watch the full version and the shortened version, however, the impact is still the same.

WHAT

THE

IS

THIS?

And you still didn't answer that question. Which isn't surprising. For what answer could there be? Besides a highly embarrassing and self-incriminating one...

You prefer the shortened version because you have a limited and cucked attention span. And because it advances your phony narrative.

mostpost 12-21-2021 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2774682)
Attachment 30930

Schlonged.

That is not what White House dot gov looks like. You must think we’re as dumb as you.