Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Big Tech Now All-In for Biden (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160976)

Track Collector 10-14-2020 11:22 PM

Big Tech Now All-In for Biden

For those who deny that Big Tech censors content to fit their narratives:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ect-joe-biden/

From the article:
In an effort to stop evidence from surfacing showing candidate Joe Biden lied about his involvement with corrupt Ukraine business deals, Facebook and Twitter have openly deployed their activist technicians to generate algorithms blocking content sharing of The New York Post article(s). Additionally all users, including White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany are being removed from all platforms for sharing the story.

Also from the article:
This is the moment when the event horizon is crossed. This is the moment when Big Tech goes all-in to influence the election. This is the moment of no retreat for those who own and operate the social media platforms. If they lose the 2020 election, the social media platforms will be regulated and dismantled…. they know it… and they are all-in.

These entities are worth hundreds of billions, and all of those stakeholders are now exposed to the outcome of the 2020 election. The scale of the financial risk shows how severe this move is… yes, they are all-in. It should also be remembered that former FBI chief-legal-counsel James Baker is now the lead counsel for Facebook.

No wonder they really need Joe Biden to win.

TJDave 10-14-2020 11:42 PM

I googled it and it came right up. I guess they’re not part of the conspiracy. :rolleyes:

MargieRose 10-14-2020 11:57 PM

OntheRail 10-15-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2662480)
I googled it and it came right up. I guess they’re not part of the conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Try to Tweet about it. Go on Link the Post story on Twitter... see how fast they lock you out. :coffee:

TJDave 10-15-2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2662484)
Try to Tweet about it. Go on Link the Post story on Twitter... see how fast they lock you out. :coffee:

I don’t tweet. What am I missing?

MargieRose 10-15-2020 12:05 AM

ElKabong 10-15-2020 12:30 AM

MargieRose 10-15-2020 12:52 AM

MargieRose 10-15-2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

If they lose the 2020 election, the social media platforms will be regulated and dismantled…. they know it… and they are all-in.
Well...

Quote:

In a statement issued in response to a petition for writ of certiorari, Justice Thomas argued that Section 230 declares that social media platforms are not “publishers,” which means that they cannot be held liable for content posted by their users. Some industry analysts have suggested that platforms should be responsible for certain content on their platform, and for the censorship of content from their platforms, an act that makes them a publisher instead of a platform

MargieRose 10-15-2020 01:39 AM

sammy the sage 10-15-2020 07:26 AM

yes...he's correct..."in-kind-contributions"....NOT ONLY so-called social media....but let's be realistic....So-CALLED regular media has/does THE SAME damn thing ....on BOTH sides.....only one side has a 3/1 advantage if not more...:eek::puke:

rastajenk 10-15-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2662480)

It's not. I guess that means there's no conspiracy, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

letswastemoney 10-15-2020 10:46 AM

PaceAdvantage 10-15-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letswastemoney (Post 2662552)

He about says it all...

And that "wall of propaganda" he talks about is known by me as the "GRAND CUCKINING"

JustRalph 10-15-2020 11:23 AM

They locked out the President's press Secretary.

She still cannot get into her account.

This will be a turning point in social media

They just handed the Justice Department the hammer for their coffin

unless the dems win. Then they will ignore it