Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Summit 2: Nuclear Bungaloo (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150656)

elysiantraveller 02-22-2019 03:02 PM

Summit 2: Nuclear Bungaloo

May as well kick off the next embarrassment...

We've still halted joint exercises with the South Koreans while earning absolutely nothing of import from the North Koreans. Trump meanwhile has been tweeted about the great economic future North Korea has ahead of it...

His aides are less enthused and more concerned he is going to give away even more while failing, per his usual, to extract anything from the person on the other side of the table from him.

Gonna be one helluva photo though...:lol:

Clocker 02-22-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2433797)
His aides are less enthused and more concerned he is going to give away even more while failing, per his usual, to extract anything from the person on the other side of the table from him.

The "Art of the Deal" is to get a deal and proclaim it as terrific. That's all that counts.

barahona44 02-22-2019 04:00 PM

Wherefore Art Thou, Boogaloo Shrimp?

Hey Ely if your thread title was a tribute to that classic 80's hip-hop flick Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo,then a big :ThmbUp:.And if it isn't,at least I got to invoke the name of Michael "Boogaloo Shrimp" Chambers for the first and (probably) last time in the annals of Pace Advantage. :cool:

horses4courses 02-22-2019 04:04 PM

Strike up the band.....

I want to see them dance together.
A little foxtrot, or tango.
Something cheek to cheek (facial). :ThmbUp:

barahona44 02-22-2019 04:06 PM

How low can you go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2433814)
I want to see them dance together.
A little foxtrot, or tango.
Something cheek to cheek (facial). :ThmbUp:

Limbo contest, most def.

elysiantraveller 02-22-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44 (Post 2433811)
Hey Ely if your thread title was a tribute to that classic 80's hip-hop flick Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo,then a big :ThmbUp:.And if it isn't,at least I got to invoke the name of Michael "Boogaloo Shrimp" Chambers for the first and (probably) last time in the annals of Pace Advantage. :cool:

Twas...

A couple of my buddies and I were joking about this summit the other day and coming up for a name. Second runners-up were "Summit 2: The Trumpening" and "The Kim and I."

Can't wait for this guy to continue to make a fool of himself and his supporters fawn over it. :cool:

ElKabong 02-22-2019 04:53 PM

As long as it isn't "president Clinton " doing the negotiating, I'm perfectly happy.

Continue with y'all's obsession

Tom 02-22-2019 05:02 PM

I forget, how many virgins did ole Billy get back then?

Hee hee...luv the Peanut Gallery pre-summit warm ups.

elysiantraveller 02-22-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElKabong (Post 2433849)
As long as it isn't "president Clinton " doing the negotiating, I'm perfectly happy.

Continue with y'all's obsession

Yes... Hillary certainly fawned over our geopolitical foes...

Give me a break man... I'd rather have my ****ing dog at the negotiating table than this idiot. (and they might try to eat him, literally)

elysiantraveller 02-22-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2433851)
I forget, how many virgins did ole Billy get back then?

Hee hee...luv the Peanut Gallery pre-summit warm ups.

Post-Summit wrap-up was pretty spot on too...

Maybe you'll figure out the guy is a dolt too. Just getting ready for round two of telling Trumpsters how dumb he is and it panning out in the follow-on months.

ElKabong 02-22-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2433872)
Yes... Hillary certainly fawned over our geopolitical foes...

Give me a break man... I'd rather have my ****ing dog at the negotiating table than this idiot. (and they might try to eat him, literally)

I was told long ago to never give a sucker a break, so no. I won't give you a break.

Keep your dog, you need a friend

chrisl 02-22-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2433826)
Twas...

A couple of my buddies and I were joking about this summit the other day and coming up for a name. Second runners-up were "Summit 2: The Trumpening" and "The Kim and I."

Can't wait for this guy to continue to make a fool of himself and his supporters fawn over it. :cool:

So you got together with FanDan, Mosty, Barahona. And PM'd each other..I bet that was a kick.:bang:

ElKabong 02-22-2019 06:20 PM

When was the last time rocket man sent off a rocket? Anyone...

rastajenk 02-22-2019 06:40 PM

I remember Hillary fumbling around with some stupid Reset button...and her boss was caught on the infamous open mike sucking up to our geopolitical foe.

But I guess in et's world, those don't count for some reason...

barahona44 02-22-2019 07:10 PM

The Return of Colombo

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2433875)
So you got together with FanDan, Mosty, Barahona. And PM'd each other..I bet that was a kick.:bang:

Gosh,fellas,he figured us out.