Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Library (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Dave Schwartz Project: The Renegade Handicapper (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95300)

Dave Schwartz 06-18-2012 09:25 PM

New Dave Schwartz Project: The Renegade Handicapper

My newest offering - The Renegade Handicapper project - is close to development. This is the Odds Line Maker I have talked about and shared with Thaskalos.

In a nutshell...

1. I am going to teach you a method for making an oddsline quickly and easily without any worry of validity. When you see the simplicity and power of this, you will just be amazed.

2. You can compute it in under a minute using a hand-held calculator, but it will be easier still with the spreadsheets provided.

3. It will include a special methodology for handling first-time starters, foreign horses and other question mark-horses.

4. It will clearly show you the difference between an unplayable race, a playable race, a highly-playable race and a chaos race.

5. It will find overlays in all odds ranges.

6. It will tell you how to size your wagers.

(No, it does not make coffee or help you play the piano.)

The question is, before I put in the effort to build it, how many are really interested in it?

If I get a good response quickly, I will have this ready by July 18th. If there is little or no interest, then I will not produce it at all.

The product will be priced at $77 but, as usual, there is a significant discount for early purchasers: Just $47 as a pre-order.

HUSKER55 06-18-2012 11:39 PM

let me know when you are ready and I will get it.

Richard 06-19-2012 05:33 AM

Dave,
Let me know when you're ready to accept orders.
Richard

rwryley 06-19-2012 03:18 PM

I would be interested

jdhanover 06-19-2012 03:30 PM

Sounds interesting Dave!

plainolebill 06-19-2012 05:02 PM

I'd buy it.

Helles 06-19-2012 08:40 PM

This sounds like a very exciting product. I can't wait to see it. The implications of a working line like this are game-changing.

cardinalsfan 06-19-2012 08:47 PM

I'm on board!

rowboat 06-19-2012 09:10 PM

odds

It might be interesting tired of systems can it work at harness

bigscotty 06-19-2012 09:25 PM

This is something I want to have

Bill Ritchie

riskman 06-19-2012 10:29 PM

Would be interested to see your approach to this subject. Count me in.

Turkoman 06-20-2012 08:51 AM

I'm interested, since I feel I have much to learn about the creation of odds lines. Is it an e-book or the printed version?

Dave Schwartz 06-20-2012 09:50 AM

Neither. It is a video seminar.

valueguy 06-20-2012 01:47 PM

Odds line construction

Hi Dave. Did you touch upon your method in the advanced Earley/Late seminar? Example if 28% or more of the tote does not contain one of your
contenders then your contanders are overlaid to a small degree. If over 35%
of the tote does not show one of your 3-4 contenders then you open up your
wallet.If this is the method you will be using then i assume you have fine tuned it so that each of your contenders would now have a probability to odds ratio
that would make a bet on one or more of your contenders profitable.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dave Schwartz 06-20-2012 04:23 PM

There is some connection to that but this is a more complete methodology. That did not actually produce a useable line. Neither does it tell you who and how much to bet.