Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Deblasio fires parting shot at city he destroyed (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168009)

Tom 12-06-2021 12:39 PM

Deblasio fires parting shot at city he destroyed

https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/nyc-em...ine-de-blasio/

Jabs for the holidays.
And don't forget...

https://i.imgflip.com/3t89if.jpg

boxcar 12-06-2021 12:49 PM

That looks about right.

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 12:49 PM

Are you vaccinated Tom?

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 12:51 PM

That meme is in poor taste....but when you consider the source it makes perfect sense.

tucker6 12-06-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback (Post 2771062)
Are you vaccinated Tom?

He had Covid

Tom 12-06-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback (Post 2771062)
Are you vaccinated Tom?

No. And I have no intention of getting it it.
I had Covid So I am pretty sure I have antibodies to keep me safe.
I don't tell anyone to get it or not get it. That is a personal decision.
We know for sure we are NOT getting accurate science based information from the government, about vaxxing, masking, or social distancing. The government, at every level lies.

What Deblasio is doing is wrong and it is exactly nazi-ish.

If that asshole wants to protect NY, he should clean the trash he is giving carte blanche in the streets.

btw, when I got covid last year, you posted good wishes for me, and you were gone before I could reply. I thank you for that, it was much appreciated at the time. Being in locked down nursing home for rehab and testing positive was very scary. I don't take covid lightly, but there too much lying and censorship about the vaxxes for me to advise anyone to do anything but make their own choices.

When our "leaders" all start living by the same rules they impose on us, and when they back up their decisions by showing us the sciences, when they start telling us what side effects we might have, and what conditions might make a vax dangerous to certain groups, then I might reconsider. You know, leadership and science.

Dave Schwartz 12-06-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
Are you vaccinated Tom?
He had Covid
Correct.
Tom had Covid, therefore, he could not have been vaccinated.

LOL

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2771073)
He had Covid

I know. Doesn't matter

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2771083)
No. And I have no intention of getting it it.
I had Covid So I am pretty sure I have antibodies to keep me safe.
I don't tell anyone to get it or not get it. That is a personal decision.
We know for sure we are NOT getting accurate science based information from the government, about vaxxing, masking, or social distancing. The government, at every level lies.

What Deblasio is doing is wrong and it is exactly nazi-ish.

If that asshole wants to protect NY, he should clean the trash he is giving carte blanche in the streets.

btw, when I got covid last year, you posted good wishes for me, and you were gone before I could reply. I thank you for that, it was much appreciated at the time. Being in locked down nursing home for rehab and testing positive was very scary. I don't take covid lightly, but there too much lying and censorship about the vaxxes for me to advise anyone to do anything but make their own choices.

When our "leaders" all start living by the same rules they impose on us, and when they back up their decisions by showing us the sciences, when they start telling us what side effects we might have, and what conditions might make a vax dangerous to certain groups, then I might reconsider. You know, leadership and science.

I agree about personal choice.

I had Covid as well and got vaccinated months after I got it.

Unfortunately everything is political (on both sides) and I think if Covid happened 20 years ago it might look a lot different.

I spoke to many medical professionals and felt comfortable about it to get vaccinated.

tucker6 12-06-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback (Post 2771110)
I know. Doesn't matter

Yes it does. He is better than vaccinated. He has the real antibodies. Maybe you're one of those anti-science wiseguys that thinks a super flu shot is better than real protection. Maybe post less and read more.

tucker6 12-06-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback (Post 2771112)
I agree about personal choice.

I had Covid as well and got vaccinated months after I got it.

Unfortunately everything is political (on both sides) and I think if Covid happened 20 years ago it might look a lot different.

I spoke to many medical professionals and felt comfortable about it to get vaccinated.

If I'm going to get covid, I'd love it to be the omicron variety. One of its new features is elements of the common cold. Given that it has very mild symptoms, maybe it got a lot of the common cold in there. if it really is a mild form with very few hospitalizations, maybe Brandon should be throwing big block parties and invite the Africans to join in.

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2771115)
Yes it does. He is better than vaccinated. He has the real antibodies. Maybe you're one of those anti-science wiseguys that thinks a super flu shot is better than real protection. Maybe post less and read more.

Doctor's are advising getting vaccinated even if you have had Covid. Mine did.

Maybe you're one of those anti-science wiseguys that reads fake news websites and has no idea what they are talking about. Maybe post less and read more.

1mileto7Fcutback 12-06-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2771117)
If I'm going to get covid, I'd love it to be the omicron variety. One of its new features is elements of the common cold. Given that it has very mild symptoms, maybe it got a lot of the common cold in there. if it really is a mild form with very few hospitalizations, maybe Brandon should be throwing big block parties and invite the Africans to join in.

Maybe you can be like one of the far right radio guys that mocks Covid and the vaccine and then gets Covid and realizes how serious it can be.

Fingers crossed.

PaceAdvantage 12-06-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback (Post 2771063)
That meme is in poor taste....but when you consider the source it makes perfect sense.

nobody cares anymore

I mean, it was nazi this and nazi that around here when Trump was POTUS...and you never bitched about in your various windows of appearance from 2016-2020...so...why all hot and bothered about it now?

Elkchester Road 12-06-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2771115)

We are fast approaching the 1-year mark for usage of Vaccines. How many times has the advertising of these Vaccines changed??? However many times it has been...has been how many times they have failed to deliver as advertised.

We know this, tucker6. We also know Totalitarians REFUSE to acknowledge this. They are who they are...and they get mad when this is pointed out.