Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Stock Market Prediction (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133768)

CheckMark 12-02-2021 03:05 PM

Did anyone in the US get any price drop on their gas?

Here in Canada for Sunday and somewhat of Monday gas prices were between $1.29-$1.35 depending on where you got it

Just wanted to know thanks

oughtoh 12-02-2021 04:08 PM

Ours in Az went up 6 cents

lamboguy 12-02-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged (Post 2769855)
That's accessible on his free site, meaning the link posted above. You have to admire the guys making a decent living selling advice on gold, when the price is still below where it sat back in August 2011.

the guy went short gold at the right time. he is currently long as of today.

geroge.burns99 12-02-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 2769906)
Did anyone in the US get any price drop on their gas?

Here in Canada for Sunday and somewhat of Monday gas prices were between $1.29-$1.35 depending on where you got it

Just wanted to know thanks

A couple more OMI sightings will have it tumble....

CostCo here in Staten Island ...$3.29 no change

PaceAdvantage 12-03-2021 11:10 AM

So...news is OMI is currently presenting pretty mild symptoms...but the market keeps dropping...

What they aren't reporting on CNBC headlines was the jobs report that missed BADLY....and the fact that the FED is being forced to speed up monetary policy tightening due to inflation...

Isn't that the REAL reason the market is dropping? Yup...but that's not what CNBC wants to tell you...:lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage 12-03-2021 11:29 AM

No...wait...CNBC just put up a story about the jobs numbers....about 3 hours after the numbers were released...LOL

geroge.burns99 12-03-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2770125)
No...wait...CNBC just put up a story about the jobs numbers....about 3 hours after the numbers were released...LOL

patience brother....it will come

lamboguy 12-03-2021 01:00 PM

these numbers were brutal! nothing good has happened to this country for the whole century. unless you like to do drugs and gamble on games.

i don't know how true this is, but i heard that California legalized mushrooms.

https://calmatters.org/politics/2021...al-california/

to me, we are at the beginning of the end here.

lamboguy 12-03-2021 07:24 PM

reported today, Elon Musk dumped more stock in Tesla. he's unloaded $billions of dollars. i remember when Rex Tillerson dumped his Exxon. the CEO from Microsoft unloaded a boatload of stock before it went down as well. these stocks all go down after they sell and they stay down for long periods of time.

FakeNameChanged 12-04-2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2770270)
reported today, Elon Musk dumped more stock in Tesla. he's unloaded $billions of dollars. i remember when Rex Tillerson dumped his Exxon. the CEO from Microsoft unloaded a boatload of stock before it went down as well. these stocks all go down after they sell and they stay down for long periods of time.

CNBC had a report this week, that CEOs have predominated the Insiders selling so far this year. Over $69 Billion.

lamboguy 12-04-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged (Post 2770365)
CNBC had a report this week, that CEOs have predominated the Insiders selling so far this year. Over $69 Billion.

the other thing that i notice is that there have not been any of our congressmen buying any stocks lately. i don't know if any of them have the guts to go short these markets

PaceAdvantage 12-04-2021 12:43 PM

There is no reason to buy stocks now...with the Fed signaling they are going to have to accelerate their tightening of monetary policy...the free money era is ending...and the big boys are figuring ways to unload their positions before the public really catches on...this recent market "OMICRON SCARE" was a good start.

lamboguy 12-04-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2770445)
There is no reason to buy stocks now...with the Fed signaling they are going to have to accelerate their tightening of monetary policy...the free money era is ending...and the big boys are figuring ways to unload their positions before the public really catches on...this recent market "OMICRON SCARE" was a good start.

the whole move in the stock markets was about cheap money, there was never any conviction in the move either, and when it goes down, it will go fast. i am thinking 2022 will be the year for that. i don't know what it will mean for gold. i am hoping gold stays down or doesn't go up that much even though i own plenty of the stuff.

geroge.burns99 12-04-2021 04:23 PM

for whats its worth....

industry leaders.....APPLE MICROSOFT FACEBOOK TELSA GOOGLE AMAZON

Even tho they are down recently the tech chart guys sees that they are at a level that is not breaking a support level .....YET!!!

I'd say another 3-5% drop in these stocks.......

START WORRYING!!!

Mike

PaceAdvantage 12-04-2021 06:32 PM

bitcoin got crushed this morning...interesting...