Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Apple Store Robber: where else? California (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173647)

JustRalph 12-03-2022 01:07 AM

Apple Store Robber: where else? California

https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/12...p-them-n515252

Nobody cares….? 35k in merch stolen

azeri98 12-03-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2844940)

They shouldn't care when it comes to Apple. They promote Liberalism at every turn.

Tom 12-03-2022 09:17 AM

Worse than that, they are aiding the Chi-commies put down protestors. Apple supports totalitarianism.

I support robbing Apple stores., heck, I don't care if they burn them down. APPLE IS ANTI-AMERICAN, and anyone using Apple products is supporting their subversion.

JustRalph 12-03-2022 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2844976)
Worse than that, they are aiding the Chi-commies put down protestors. Apple supports totalitarianism.

I support robbing Apple stores., heck, I don't care if they burn them down. APPLE IS ANTI-AMERICAN, and anyone using Apple products is supporting their subversion.

It’s quite the conundrum. I use an iPad every day, 4-5 hours a day. It makes running my business so much easier. I’ve tried windows laptops and recently a Msft Surface.

Sorry, nothing comes close to the iPad in flexibility etc. I guess I’ll have to be a hypocrite on this one

TJDave 12-03-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2844986)
It’s quite the conundrum. I use an iPad every day, 4-5 hours a day. It makes running my business so much easier. I’ve tried windows laptops and recently a Msft Surface.

Sorry, nothing comes close to the iPad in flexibility etc. I guess I’ll have to be a hypocrite on this one

Agree.
That’s all I use.

MargieRose 12-03-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Well, that is disappointing...character be damned!

In other words, for your convenience...Heil China! :rolleyes:

~

Dave Schwartz 12-03-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

Everyone is a hypocrite, then.

It's just a question of degrees of separation.

Like the people who boycott Disney, including the companies that Disney owns. "Oh, wait... but I really like Winnie the Pooh!"

So, get in line, and give yourself a pass.

Inner Dirt 12-03-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

For all the good you do in your community, we will give you a pass, just once.

MargieRose 12-03-2022 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2844995)
Agree.
That’s all I use.

Of course! One wouldn't expect anything more from someone at your level.

~

boxcar 12-03-2022 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2844940)

Where the heck are those killer robots when victims of crime need one?

Inner Dirt 12-03-2022 01:18 PM

I suppose I am glad I am a battered old man these days. If I saw that back in the day it would have been open season on dirt bags. If you do today what I would have done then, especially in a liberal mecca, a person would probably get a long jail term. Those thieves look of slight build it would have been fun to play with them.

jimmyb 12-03-2022 02:11 PM

It’s like my hypocrite Harley Davidson friends who say buy American. 35 percent of their bikes are built with outsourced foreign parts, and if you look in their homes you’ll find most electronic devices are made in China.

xtb 12-03-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Part of the reason I switched from an iphone to Android is Apple's antics. But, I'm finding that Google is worse than Apple. A lot of the conservative apps that I had on my iphone are not available for my Android. This is a tough one. I hope Musk makes a phone soon.

JustRalph 12-03-2022 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyb (Post 2845070)
It’s like my hypocrite Harley Davidson friends who say buy American. 35 percent of their bikes are built with outsourced foreign parts, and if you look in their homes you’ll find most electronic devices are made in China.

This one is one of my pet peeves. I owned Harley and I’ve owned Honda and Yamaha. Both Honda and Yamaha were miles ahead of the Harley in every way. I think Harley was trying to make the real money on their clothing line. Follow the herd……

I bought a Yamaha guitar the other day? Does that count? :lol:

Inner Dirt 12-03-2022 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2845164)
This one is one of my pet peeves. I owned Harley and I’ve owned Honda and Yamaha. Both Honda and Yamaha were miles ahead of the Harley in every way. I think Harley was trying to make the real money on their clothing line. Follow the herd……

I bought a Yamaha guitar the other day? Does that count? :lol:

Harley's are nice to look at and hold their value, all the positives end there.