Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL** (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   tc winners come in clumps, don't they? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145365)

dilanesp 06-09-2018 06:55 PM

tc winners come in clumps, don't they?

Congratulations to Justify and his connections.

Redboard 06-09-2018 10:51 PM

To win on two wet tracks, then turn around 3 weeks later and beat that field who were mostly pretty well-rested. wow. Could turn out to be the best ever.

dilanesp 06-09-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redboard (Post 2327396)
To win on two wet tracks, then turn around 3 weeks later and beat that field who were mostly pretty well-rested. wow. Could turn out to be the best ever.

Unlikely. Secretariat, Affirmed, and Citation all had ridiculously good careers. This horse is going to end up 8 for 8 lifetime with 7 races restricted to 3 year olds.

clicknow 06-10-2018 02:25 AM

Justify is a knock down dead gorgeous 3 year old TB.

Wagering a horse and appreciating a horse are 2 different things for me.

to do what he did with as little foundation as he had just speaks to his inborn, natural talent.

To my eye he is absolutely stunning hunk of horse---

(Mr. Hot Stuff was, too, in a completely different way though....)

Vinnie 06-10-2018 04:14 AM

I loved him since I saw him merely by chance in his Maiden Race at Santa Anita on Feb. 18th. I have seen very few horses in my lifetime that simply gave me goose bumps while I witnessed their way of going like he did, however, not wanting to jinx him I just didn't want to say anything. Absolutely thrilled for the horse and his connections. To coin that horse(s) name that raced in CA several years ago "All I can say is WOW"!!! What a phenomenal horse. In breaking down and through the barriers as they relate to so many of the old maxims that are believed by many in horse racing on his way to conquering and achieving a Triple Crown. What an incredibly beautiful specimen of a horse. :)

Redboard 06-10-2018 09:00 PM

Only Point Given has won The Preakness, Belmont, Haskell & Travers. So that will give Justify something to shoot for. True they are restricted 3-yr-old races and he'll most likely not race after this year.

depalma113 06-11-2018 05:03 AM

Especially when the Derby essentially bans sprinters and fillies.