Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL** (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rock Your World (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164052)

PowerUpPaynter 04-05-2021 03:23 PM

Rock Your World

This horse is a possible superstar in an otherwise weak crop. Buckpasser-X with a Candy Ride sire. Sign me up. Will be pounding him with 2 fist come derby day. Wonder if ill get northward of 6-1...

f2tornado 04-05-2021 05:00 PM

He came home a little slower than I prefer, albeit after a brisk pace, else I’d be jumping up too. Haskin is now on him like white on rice. If Concert Tour can win big in Ark then you probably will get 6-1 or more.

zico20 04-05-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter (Post 2713383)
This horse is a possible superstar in an otherwise weak crop. Buckpasser-X with a Candy Ride sire. Sign me up. Will be pounding him with 2 fist come derby day. Wonder if ill get northward of 6-1...

You will get at least 6-1 on him. The favorite is likely to go off at 4-1 in Concert Tour wins Saturday.

Musket Man 04-06-2021 10:00 AM

I'm wondering if this colt will dislike the kickback. I'm guessing Sadler and company will want an inside draw for him.

If I remember correctly, when JS ships to Churchill Downs and the state of Kentucky his record is abysmal. I have my own theory on that, but I'll refrain until I find his actual stats.

Hoops McCann 04-06-2021 10:14 AM

yes i like him too. he's classy.

1GCFAN 04-06-2021 03:22 PM

I see Essential Quality as the fav as people love an undefeated horse. They also like/respect Baffert so Concert Tout will probably be second choice.

There will be some juicy odds on the like of Rock Your World, Hidden Agenda, and others.

cj 04-06-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1GCFAN (Post 2713651)
I see Essential Quality as the fav as people love an undefeated horse. They also like/respect Baffert so Concert Tout will probably be second choice.

There will be some juicy odds on the like of Rock Your World, Hidden Agenda, and others.

Hidden Agenda?

1GCFAN 04-06-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2713657)
Hidden Agenda?

Yeah, he will be warming up Known Agenda!

sbcaris 04-06-2021 04:22 PM

rock your world

Horses that qualify on my last 3 furlong angle comprise 67 percent of the winners of the ky derby and those that do not qualify on this method make up 33 percent of the winners.

Im hoping that Rock your world wins the roses because i have him in the sire pool at odds of 47-1. I bet all the RANs they offered and just hope they won't be also Rans

f2tornado 04-06-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbcaris (Post 2713665)
Horses that qualify on my last 3 furlong angle comprise 67 percent of the winners of the ky derby and those that do not qualify on this method make up 33 percent of the winners.

Im hoping that Rock your world wins the roses because i have him in the sire pool at odds of 47-1. I bet all the RANs they offered and just hope they won't be also Rans

You're holding some strong tickets. Adding strength is nearly all of the Derby winners the last couple decades have come out of the Santa Anita, Florida, or Arkansas Derbies. Barring a chalk collapse in the Ark then a RAN winner from all three this year.

I always enjoyed your 3/8 angle to separate some fluff from the genuine contenders. I've also noticed nearly all winners and exacta fillers have a Brisnet LP of 95+ in final 9F prep which probably somewhat approximates the 3/8th angle. Not many this year. I should calculate that impact value sometime.

Good luck!

Robert Fischer 04-06-2021 08:35 PM

Rock Your World

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter (Post 2713383)

Good Luck!

Nice horse. Forward pace and versatile/classy style. Sadler and Hronis can bring the heat at stakes level. Santa Anita Derby had maybe the best numbers in Beyer/TFUS outside of sidelined Life Is Good.

I'm not on board the Rock Your World bandwagon, but if I don't hit, I hope you do. Should be a playable price for sure.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

classhandicapper 04-07-2021 09:23 AM

I thought SA may have been tilted towards the inside and speed that day. 5 of 6 winners on dirt raced towards the inside. The one race that fell apart a bit (the 10th) was a fast pace and the winner stalked in the 2 path. In the last race the closer was 3/5 and raced inside for some of the race.

burnsy 04-07-2021 12:40 PM

I thought it was the best prep Saturday. Besides Essential Quality...... who worked hard to get up. There wasn’t much else out there.

The Biscuit 04-08-2021 04:45 PM

I with you brotha .... I like RTW but I have a key angle against his chances ...which I can't share, sorry .... :popcorn:

Curln22 04-08-2021 06:42 PM

Then why bring it up?