Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Putin: He will be killed in next 12 months? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172615)

JustRalph 09-23-2022 05:21 PM

Putin: He will be killed in next 12 months?

Does Putin survive the next 12 months?

JustRalph 09-23-2022 11:20 PM

20 votes?

tucker6 09-24-2022 06:48 AM

Tough one. I answered NO because I feel deposing him rather than killing him has far more potential to happen. If you kill him that means there is no way to explain the results as anything but a failure. If he is deposed, they can always blame his health and perform a course correction as part of “new thinking” from new leaders.

JustRalph 09-24-2022 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2832215)
Tough one. I answered NO because I feel deposing him rather than killing him has far more potential to happen. If you kill him that means there is no way to explain the results as anything but a failure. If he is deposed, they can always blame his health and perform a course correction as part of “new thinking” from new leaders.

Saving face. Interesting

elysiantraveller 09-24-2022 11:40 AM

I think his grip on power is too strong and he'd have enough loyalists he either flees and/or goes under exhile/house arrest if it comes to it.

Inner Dirt 09-24-2022 11:45 AM

I voted no, but was hoping for yes.

JustRalph 09-24-2022 01:31 PM

I think they kill him

Inner Dirt 09-24-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2832274)
I think they kill him

Hope you are right and it is done asap. We need to get aluminum and stainless steel flowing back here from Russia. Stainless steel has been hit with egg like price increases.

OntheRail 09-24-2022 06:58 PM

Quote:

I think they kill him

I could be he has a brain tumor or some type of incurable cancer. Or maybe syphilis and it is driven him over the edge of reason.

Either way he can go to hell and take Briben with him... sooner the better for us all.

PaceAdvantage 09-25-2022 01:12 PM

Kim Jong-un was supposed to be dead years ago too if I recall correctly.

I don't buy any propaganda, from either side. Putin probably looks the way he does because he's obsessed with trying to stay young and "strong like bull," so he's probably putting Botox in his face as he's done in the past...he looks about the same as most aging Hollywood "stars" with that weird, shiny puffy Botox face...

That's my opinion anyway when it comes to "he looks like he's sick and dying"

sharkey11 09-26-2022 09:32 AM

like inner i voted no but am hoping yes . wont someone play the song back in the USSR you dont know how luck you are lol NEYT

OntheRail 09-26-2022 12:19 PM

I'm starting to wonder... if people are responding more to the thread title (Putin: He will be killed in next 12 months?) Then the poll question... which is "Does Putin survive the next 12 months?".

Ralph don't know if your trying to make pollsters proud... or exposing there tactics... or unintentionally just happened?

This reminds me of those ballot issues that are written in such a away that an opposite vote to what a normal person would think to do... needs to be selected. NO means YES you support it... and YES means NO you don't.
:coffee:

Tom 09-26-2022 12:31 PM

He has tickets to Martha's Vineyard as plan B.

fast4522 09-27-2022 12:10 AM

Quote:

I think they kill him

The commie is KGB through and through, his thoughts, talking points, and actions are in line with the older commies that back him. It is a cute thread for here but keeping it to our maggots might be more relevant.