Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapping Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thee Top Three Software (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138145)

USMCGRUNT 05-05-2017 09:12 AM

Thee Top Three Software

Hello,

I just did a search for Thee Top Three software and can not find anything since last year.

Does anyone know what happened to this company? I really liked the software, however it appears there is no support or website for it anymore.

Is there a software out there that is similar?

This was very easy to use for an amateur horse player......

Thanks!

mikesal57 05-08-2017 11:44 AM

i have an email that you might try...Malcolm Irvin .....mpirvin61@yahoo.com

good luck

mike

theetopthree 05-14-2017 02:06 PM

TheeTopThree

I have closed down my business I apologize for not informing my customers but circumstances arose which made the decision to close necessary.

To all of you GOOD RACING

chrisl 06-04-2020 06:06 PM

Bumping post..Does anyone know how to scratch a horse in this program. I have looked and I can't find the way to do it. Thanks

Speed Figure 06-05-2020 12:24 AM

I don't think the program has a scratch feature.

chrisl 06-05-2020 02:12 AM

Thanks speed. I was organizing my book shelf's this week and found this software? I have no idea when I purchased it. Loaded it up today, and had a trail run at GGX. It did not do to bad. Give it a run this weekend. I seemed to like it so far. I have over the years have tried some pretty expensive programs and got lost on all the bells and whistles and large monthly data cost. I have been joined at the hip with NCG platinum program lately. I have done bettor with his program than everything I have tried. It will be fun going through top three program. Being able to scratch would sure be nice. Thanks again Speed.

mikesal57 06-05-2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2613584)
Thanks speed. I was organizing my book shelf's this week and found this software? I have no idea when I purchased it. Loaded it up today, and had a trail run at GGX. It did not do to bad. Give it a run this weekend. I seemed to like it so far. I have over the years have tried some pretty expensive programs and got lost on all the bells and whistles and large monthly data cost. I have been joined at the hip with NCG platinum program lately. I have done bettor with his program than everything I have tried. It will be fun going through top three program. Being able to scratch would sure be nice. Thanks again Speed.

Chris...

I have it too...but never looked at it ...at all...lol

Please give us your analysis and a few pictures...

I doubt this but does it have a database?

Mike

headhawg 06-05-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2613584)
...Being able to scratch would sure be nice...

Does this program use Bris .drf or Jcapper .jcp files? If so, then you might want to take at look at my scratch program. Read the entire thread before using HDST. I hope it can help you.

HDST program

chrisl 06-05-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 2613644)
Chris...

I have it too...but never looked at it ...at all...lol

Please give us your analysis and a few pictures...

I doubt this but does it have a database?

Mike

No Database Mike. I will definitely let this thread know how I do. The help guide is very small for this.

chrisl 06-05-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headhawg (Post 2613657)
Does this program use Bris .drf or Jcapper .jcp files? If so, then you might want to take at look at my scratch program. Read the entire thread before using HDST. I hope it can help you.

HDST program

Thanks Handi, very generous of you. I will set it up today and let everyone know how it does. Thanks again. Chris

headhawg 06-05-2020 12:42 PM

I'm not Handi but you're welcome. :)

chrisl 06-05-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headhawg (Post 2613742)
I'm not Handi but you're welcome. :)

OOPS sorry

mikesal57 06-05-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2613719)
Thanks Handi, very generous of you. I will set it up today and let everyone know how it does. Thanks again. Chris

Yeah...Handi is much better looking....

just look at that mug shot....on HH

Pulled Pork...anyone?

headhawg 06-05-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 2613813)
Yeah...Handi is much better looking....

just look at that mug shot....on HH

Pulled Pork...anyone?

TBH, the pic isn't showing my best side. The chick(en)s tell me that I have a great pork butt.

mikesal57 06-05-2020 05:00 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headhawg (Post 2613876)
TBH, the pic isn't showing my best side. The chick(en)s tell me that I have a great pork butt.

Pigs are believed to be one of most intelligent animals, following chimps, dolphins, and elephants.

This is why Tom chose his avatar.....