Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Cat Problem (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143242)

PaceAdvantage 02-09-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2274132)
I prefer the cats over humans any day.......

Same.

FantasticDan 02-09-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2274126)
It is a ****ing cat. A cat. Would you take a homeless person into your home? They would cost less than a pet. They can also talk and actually communicate.

:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Call me an old softy, but I happen to think that pets enrich our lives. And I've never had one that didn't communicate just fine, I assure you.. :p

boxcar 02-09-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2274171)

Call me an old softy, but I happen to think that pets enrich our lives. And I've never had one that didn't communicate just fine, I assure you.. :p

Exactly. God put most of animals on this earth for our enjoyment.

We finally agree on something -- well, maybe except for the God part. :coffee:

Lemon Drop Husker 02-09-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2274171)

barahona44 02-09-2018 03:37 PM

It's always a welcome sight to go to the airport and have confidence your flight will be safe when you see the bomb sniffing cats in action.

Or knowing the flow of dangerous drugs is partially impeded by the drug sniffing cats used by law enforcement.

Hunters can always count on the assistance of their trained hunting cats.

And the delight of a child as they play "fetch" with their cats.Always amazed at the cats that run and grab the Frisbee with their mouths.

Anything more relaxing then a walk down a country lane, your cat faithfully ambling by your side ? Or sitting by a crackling fire, your cat at your feet, nestling with you?

And it warms me when I see a blind individual able to participate with more independence in life, thanks to the assistance of their seeing-eye cat.

Tom 02-09-2018 03:37 PM

Each one on mine has a very distinct personality.
I can pretty much tell what they want.

Right now, all 4 are lying on the carpet, watching me play the races.

The youngest, one, the biggest one, is thinking, "Can we eat this guy or what?":eek:

elysiantraveller 02-09-2018 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by barahona44 (Post 2274228)
It's always a welcome sight to go to the airport and have confidence your flight will be safe when you see the bomb sniffing cats in action.

Or knowing the flow of dangerous drugs is partially impeded by the drug sniffing cats used by law enforcement.

Hunters can always count on the assistance of their trained hunting cats.

And the delight of a child as they play "fetch" with their cats.Always amazed at the cats that run and grab the Frisbee with their mouths.

Anything more relaxing then a walk down a country lane, your cat faithfully ambling by your side ? Or sitting by a crackling fire, your cat at your feet, nestling with you?

And it warms me when I see a blind individual able to participate with more independence in life, thanks to the assistance of their seeing-eye cat.

:lol::lol:

The fact this board is overrun with cat lovers does a lot to explain it...

A real pet...

Clocker 02-09-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2274236)

A real pet...

Together with another animal put on this earth for our enjoyment. Preferably with a fine wine.

PaceAdvantage 02-09-2018 04:02 PM

All you cat bashers are nothing but assholes.

It would be a dog-owner that's dumb enough to draw comparisons between the two animals. It's a total apples to oranges comparison...hope that's not too intellectual for ya'll to understand.

Tom 02-09-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

The fact this board is overrun with cat lovers does a lot to explain it...
Just like this post does.....:rolleyes:

elysiantraveller 02-09-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2274242)

It would be a dog-owner that's dumb enough to draw comparisons between the two animals. It's a total apples to oranges comparison...hope that's not too intellectual for ya'll to understand.

All in good fun. I've had cats. They are the real assholes. ;)

PaceAdvantage 02-09-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2274244)

OK, guess I was out of line...sorry

I've had three cats and loved them all dearly...even the one who was an asshole.

FantasticDan 02-09-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2274244)

:D Watch this viral video and tell me which species is "superior" :lol: ;)

Also wanted to note that I love dogs too, there's nothing better than a good dog and cat household.. :ThmbUp:

barahona44 02-09-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2274242)

Looks like I'm going to have to nix that "Benji Trilogy" DVD, I was going to get for your birthday.Luckily, "The Best of Felix the Cat" is still available. ;)

PaceAdvantage 02-09-2018 04:50 PM

I like dogs...don't get me wrong...:lol:

Some of their owners, on the other hand...:pound: