Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ReplayRandall shines at HorseTourneys (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164142)

thaskalos 04-10-2021 02:40 AM

ReplayRandall shines at HorseTourneys

As many of you already know, HorseTourneys is a website where people go to in order to compete in tournament play against one another. The tournaments there vary in format and entry fee...and I won't spend any time here describing the site any further because this has already been covered in adequate detail in the past. What I do want to talk about here is the MONUMENTAL accomplishment achieved by my friend ReplayRandall there earlier today (Friday).

What ReplayRandall did was so incredible in its essence that I felt only a separate thread could possibly hope to address such an achievement...so everybody here could discover what a great handicapper RR is, and how modest he is for keeping such an accomplishment strictly to himself.

Randall participated in a multi-player tournament at Keeneland, and another multi-player tournament at Aqueduct...where he faced 260 and 111 entries respectively. And, not only did he put forth a great showing in both events...but he somehow managed to emerge VICTORIOUS in both these contests. Anyone who has ever participated in such events knows what monumental odds a player faces when trying to accomplish such a feat on the same day.

I sometimes kid Randall over at the off-topics forum...but I don't think I'll be doing that anymore. I know him well enough to know what a great horseplayer he is...and I am enormously proud to call him my friend. My hat is off to you RR for managing to pull off such a stunning accomplishment...and I wish you much continued success going forward. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Augenj 04-10-2021 06:40 AM

Wow. Congratulations, Randall! :ThmbUp:

jay68802 04-10-2021 07:11 AM

what do you say, .......(compliment intended)

FakeNameChanged 04-10-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2714591)
As many of you already know, HorseTourneys is a website where people go to in order to compete in tournament play against one another. The tournaments there vary in format and entry fee...and I won't spend any time here describing the site any further because this has already been covered in adequate detail in the past. What I do want to talk about here is the MONUMENTAL accomplishment achieved by my friend ReplayRandall there earlier today (Friday).

What ReplayRandall did was so incredible in its essence that I felt only a separate thread could possibly hope to address such an achievement...so everybody here could discover what a great handicapper RR is, and how modest he is for keeping such an accomplishment strictly to himself.

Randall participated in a multi-player tournament at Keeneland, and another multi-player tournament at Aqueduct...where he faced 260 and 111 entries respectively. And, not only did he put forth a great showing in both events...but he somehow managed to emerge VICTORIOUS in both these contests. Anyone who has ever participated in such events knows what monumental odds a player faces when trying to accomplish such a feat on the same day.

I sometimes kid Randall over at the off-topics forum...but I don't think I'll be doing that anymore. I know him well enough to know what a great horseplayer he is...and I am enormously proud to call him my friend. My hat is off to you RR for managing to pull off such a stunning accomplishment...and I wish you much continued success going forward. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

i was already impressed by two different tournament victories on separate days. But the SAME DAY! He gave me one of the few tips that cashed the first few times I used it, a couple years back.Salute

lamboguy 04-10-2021 08:18 AM

after going 0 for 15 yesterday, i can appreciate the feat that Replay accomplished. i hope he keeps up the fine job.

Jeff P 04-10-2021 09:38 AM

Nice Work! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

-jp

Johnny V 04-10-2021 09:50 AM

WOW! Well done!

PhantomOnTour 04-10-2021 11:38 AM

Let’s see him hit the trifecta in the Grand National....then I’ll be impressed!
Jusssst kidding...nice job RR

Tom 04-10-2021 12:52 PM

:headbanger: RANDALL!

What was his winning wager.....the House Quinella? :lol:

Vinnie 04-10-2021 01:10 PM

Fantastic Job RR!! Congratulations to you.. Wishing you continued success. :)

xtb 04-10-2021 01:48 PM

Congrats Randall !!

Steve 'StatMan' 04-10-2021 03:28 PM

Congrats Randall!!! & thanks for sharing Thask!

Andy Asaro 04-10-2021 04:52 PM

Outstanding accomplishment. Those Tournaments aren't easy. Stay hot

Zydeco 04-10-2021 05:09 PM

Congrats to Replay Randall!!

Dan Montilion 04-10-2021 05:09 PM

Well Done! Congrats!