Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   streaming apps with tvg (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140750)

djm1959 09-11-2017 06:01 PM

streaming apps with tvg

id love to toss dish network but i like tvg and tvg2... any of the new streaming apps able to get those stations in their packages?? that would be great if it happened...but i dont think they do at this time..

cj 09-11-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djm1959 (Post 2218976)
id love to toss dish network but i like tvg and tvg2... any of the new streaming apps able to get those stations in their packages?? that would be great if it happened...but i dont think they do at this time..

I am almost positive I read about it being offered somewhere, in SD. Pretty sure it was even on this board. Might want to try searching.

GMB@BP 09-11-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djm1959 (Post 2218976)

On a desktop/laptop you can access TVG and TVG2 in HD as well as long as you have an active account.

I believe this only applies to computers and not phones as of right now.

JimG 09-11-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2218982)
I am almost positive I read about it being offered somewhere, in SD. Pretty sure it was even on this board. Might want to try searching.

That was me. It is on Klowd TV. 7.95 a month in sd. I don't have cable so I always keep a look out for streaming stuff.

Jim

BTW, the NYRA Now app is really well done.

cj 09-12-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 2218990)
That was me. It is on Klowd TV. 7.95 a month in sd. I don't have cable so I always keep a look out for streaming stuff.

Jim

BTW, the NYRA Now app is really well done.

That is the one, thanks. Really thinking of ditching Dish and moving to streaming.

djm1959 09-12-2017 06:30 PM

thanks...i cant join tvg or pabets cause im in penn and they have the crazy rule that u cant live within 35 miles of a racetrack ,,,stupid .....and i was going to have a relative who lives 50 miles from a track open an acct so i could use the video on there but they gave her crap and she hung up...dont blame her.

freehouse2002 09-17-2017 11:25 PM

I use rtn.tv online subscription. $15 a month, all tracks available (minus CDN tracks I believe). Plus if you have Roku, you can stream direct to your tv via their app. I don't miss the TVG talking heads......

freehouse2002