Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Most Arrogant know-it-all (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120149)

mountainman 02-05-2015 10:56 AM

Most Arrogant know-it-all

Politics aside: Who is the most arrogant and condescending?

A-Hillary
B-Mr Prez
c-Bill O'Reilly
D-Charles Krauthammer
E-Karl Rove

All strong contenders.... D gets my vote (in a photo over A).....Any person who prefaces every utterance with "look" or 'listen" is hard to beat for overall arrogance....

Robert Goren 02-05-2015 11:21 AM

C Bill O'Reilly He is even worse than me.

mountainman 02-05-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Goren
C Bill O'Reilly He is even worse than me.

yes...he gives a 5 minute speech posing as a question and then talks over his guest with ANOTHER 5 minute speech before they can get 2 words in..it's just ridiculous..

HUSKER55 02-05-2015 11:35 AM

Bill O' Reilly hands down

barn32 02-05-2015 11:41 AM

James Carville

ArlJim78 02-05-2015 11:41 AM

so it's democrats versus Fox news. lol
Have you listened to Brian Williams talk about himself? what a tool.

There has never been anyone more arrogant, childish, condescending and elitist than Obama.
Okay O'Reilly maybe but Krauthammer doesn't even belong on the list. you're totally misreading him if you think he's arrogant. He's bright, thoughtful, articulate, polite and has strong opinions. but he doesn't namecall, troll, lie and make everything about himself like the president does.

Clocker 02-05-2015 11:43 AM

O'Reilly is not only arrogant, but ill-mannered. Hillary probably is too, from what I have seen. Obama also hints at it, but is rarely in a position where he has a chance or need to be ill-mannered. Krauthammer and Rove are pretty much always polite and civil.

Krauthammer's "look" thing is an annoying verbal tick, but I cut him some slack on that because he is informative and presents new ways of looking at issues, something none of the rest do. And amazingly for many I am sure, he is the only one of the five I would credit with a genuine sense of humor.

lamboguy 02-05-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArlJim78

There has never been anyone more arrogant, childish, condescending and elitist than Obama.
Okay O'Reilly maybe but Krauthammer doesn't even belong on the list. you're totally misreading him if you think he's arrogant. He's bright, thoughtful, articulate, polite and has strong opinions. but he doesn't namecall, troll, lie and make everything about himself like the president does.

i fully aree with you on Krauthammer. the other guys on Fox are pretty bad though. i have never paid any attention to Brian Williams, but i suspect you are right about him too.

Greyfox 02-05-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman
Politics aside: Who is the most arrogant and condescending?

A-Hillary
B-Mr Prez
c-Bill O'Reilly
D-Charles Krauthammer
E-Karl Rove

All strong contenders.... D gets my vote (in a photo over A).....Any person who prefaces every utterance with "look" or 'listen" is hard to beat for overall arrogance....

Rush Limbaugh not on list? Hmm?

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa...mb-300x225.jpg

mountainman 02-05-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArlJim78

Differing opinions are the fun of this. And write-in candidates are more than welcome. I simply listed the politicians and talking heads whom I find the most arrogant. And I'll stick with Krauthammer. Again, prefacing every single remark with "look" or "listen" takes the cake with me. But it's a matter of personal taste.

FantasticDan 02-05-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox
Rush Limbaugh not on list? Hmm?

That's like leaving Babe Ruth off a list of all-time baseball players :blush: :p

mountainman 02-05-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox

lol...write in votes more than welcome

Overlay 02-05-2015 12:06 PM

Before he left the political arena for sports reporting, I thought that Keith Olbermann was right up there.

DRIVEWAY 02-05-2015 12:09 PM

Master Of Political Sarcasm

David Letterman :rolleyes:

Robert Goren 02-05-2015 12:10 PM

You would have to dig into the sports world to find the "real winner" . I nominate Skip Bayless who barely edges out Stephen A Smith. John Madden in his day was a contender. He use to drive my mother nuts.