Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Peter Berry (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165630)

PA.race.fan 07-08-2021 11:47 AM

Peter Berry

Why he not announcing races at MTR? Miss that guy!

Hope everything is ok!

BMustang 07-11-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA.race.fan (Post 2736172)
Why he not announcing races at MTR? Miss that guy!

Hope everything is ok!

Anyone??? Peter has been absent for a couple of weeks now. Sorely missed. Mark???

dnlgfnk 07-11-2021 09:59 PM

Speed Figure 07-11-2021 10:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
From the man himself!

Elkchester Road 07-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Figure (Post 2737107)
From the man himself!

Hope to hear Berry again soon. :)

mountainman 07-11-2021 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMustang (Post 2737104)
Anyone??? Peter has been absent for a couple of weeks now. Sorely missed. Mark???

I can attest Pete has not been fired. And well know he is missed by his many fans.

BMustang 07-25-2021 10:29 PM

Enough is enough. I enjoy playing Mountaineer, but since Peter Berry has been gone, it is more annoying than enjoyable.

If Mountaineer knew that Berry was going to be out this long, they should have made an effort to bring in someone with some professionalism to sit in.

The person doing the job I'm sure was pressed into service, but again, enough is enough. He has no radio voice, no personality, bas a bland delivery and is below generic at best.

Hopefully, Peter will return SOON, BUT if he is going to be out for an extended additional period of time, its time to take some action and get a race caller in the booth.

lamboguy 07-26-2021 12:16 AM

i just hope that Peter feels better soon and gets back to work. get well soon Peter.

mountainman 07-26-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMustang (Post 2740916)
Enough is enough. I enjoy playing Mountaineer, but since Peter Berry has been gone, it is more annoying than enjoyable.

If Mountaineer knew that Berry was going to be out this long, they should have made an effort to bring in someone with some professionalism to sit in.

The person doing the job I'm sure was pressed into service, but again, enough is enough. He has no radio voice, no personality, bas a bland delivery and is below generic at best.

Hopefully, Peter will return SOON, BUT if he is going to be out for an extended additional period of time, its time to take some action and get a race caller in the booth.

Pete would be missed-don't you think?-no matter who filled in. He has become inextricably lnked with mnr and built such a loyal following.

But more to your point..Bobbie is the ultimate trooper and does his level best to improve. And I know it's not relevant, but he is a very nice guy.

And as you may have guessed, options are limited. VERY LIMITED. Perhaps even non-existent at this stage and time.

Hope all is well with you, sir.

mountainman 07-26-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2740925)
i just hope that Peter feels better soon and gets back to work. get well soon Peter.

This.

PA.race.fan 07-27-2021 06:30 AM

WV Derby nominations

Any updates on who is nominated for the race? Can’t find anything online!

Get well soon Peter!

Zman179 07-27-2021 08:50 AM

Get well soon, Peter! Looking forward to hearing your wonderful calls again very soon!

mountainman 07-27-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA.race.fan (Post 2741157)
Any updates on who is nominated for the race? Can’t find anything online!

Get well soon Peter!

list comes out early this afternoon.

razor68 07-28-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMustang (Post 2740916)

100% agree. The guy now is a complete embarrassment. He is horrible. im sorry.

razor68 07-28-2021 03:08 PM

And get well peter the new guys really :rolleyes: