Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Democrats have abandoned their 'my body, my choice' argument (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166540)

PaceAdvantage 09-03-2021 11:53 PM

Democrats have abandoned their 'my body, my choice' argument

Inner Dirt 09-04-2021 11:10 AM

Liberal hypocrisy and double standards, a common occurrence.

boxcar 09-04-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2751856)
Liberal hypocrisy and double standards, a common occurrence.

I have a great solution. The mantra, "My Body, My Choice" only applies to biological females, which is totally so POLITICALLY INCORRECT. So...our obvious workaround is that we all identity as females, and that should free us from under the yoke of Whuan Jabs. :coffee:

mostpost 09-04-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2751802)

Tucker got it wrong again. No surprise there. My body, my choice is not absolute. It is the woman’s body which produces the fetus. With a little help from a friend. It is the woman’s body that brings that fetus to term. Thus it is that we say her body, her choice. But there is another factor here.

A woman’s choice to have an abortion does not effect the health and safety of anyone not directly involved. You can’t “Catch” an abortion. It’s not contagious.

But Covid is. It’s highly contagious and the Delta variant is even more so. Whether you want to admit it or not, unvaccinated people are driving this virus as are people who refuse to wear masks.

So yeah, my body my choice is legitimate in some cases and not in others. And that is not hypocrisy and not a double standard. It’s just common sense.

Elkchester Road 09-04-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2751926)
Tucker got it wrong again. No surprise there. My body, my choice is not absolute. It is the woman’s body which produces the fetus. With a little help from a friend. It is the woman’s body that brings that fetus to term. Thus it is that we say her body, her choice. But there is another factor here.

A woman’s choice to have an abortion does not effect the health and safety of anyone not directly involved. You can’t “Catch” an abortion. It’s not contagious.

But Covid is. It’s highly contagious and the Delta variant is even more so. Whether you want to admit it or not, unvaccinated people are driving this virus as are people who refuse to wear masks.

So yeah, my body my choice is legitimate in some cases and not in others. And that is not hypocrisy and not a double standard. It’s just common sense.

Thousands of people die every year from the effects of SOMEONE ELSE'S Tobacco use very year. When can we expect your Crusade against Tobacco use? My guess is when your "Leaders" can find some Political Advantage in it.

Reality says NEVER. Too much Money...which means too much Power.

Stop it with your fake-ass Sanctimonious shit.

jay68802 09-04-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

It effects the life of a child. The one with no voice in the matter.

Quote:

Masks have not done shit to stop the spread of the virus. Weather you are vaccinated or not does not stop you from spreading the virus. But please, keep trying.

jimmyb 09-04-2021 06:00 PM

Can't say I blame people for being skeptical of vaccines being pushed by a government that gave us the Gulf of Tonkin, the war in Iraq in pursuit of imaginary weapons of mass destruction, the Bay of Pigs, 20 years of war and nation building in Afghanistan, the Tuskegee syphilis study, market rigging, secret bailouts of investment banks, LSD studies of convicted felons, and a lot of contradictory talk about COVID-19 itself.

woodtoo 09-04-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

You must be plain dumb today, it has nothing to do with the highly overrated vaccine, the virus is driving the spread of the virus. It doesnt matter if your vaxxed or not, the virus will spread.

I have my meds ready if need be and I have some solace in that.

mostpost 09-04-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2751945)
It effects the life of a FETUS. The one with no voice in the matter.

Masks have not done shit to stop the spread of the virus. Weather you are vaccinated or not does not stop you from spreading the virus. But please, keep trying.

FTFY

PaceAdvantage 09-04-2021 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2751958)
You must be plain dumb today, it has nothing to do with the highly overrated vaccine, the virus is driving the spread of the virus. It doesnt matter if your vaxxed or not, the virus will spread.

I have my meds ready if need be and I have some solace in that.

Yup, vaccinated people are coming down with COVID all over the place...meaning they can also SPREAD IT.

A teenage family member of mine just came down with it...fully vaccinated.

Members of this board, fully vaccinated, have caught COVID.

mostpost doesn't know WTF he is talking about...again...

He's spreading mothership propaganda.

mostpost 09-04-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2751945)
It effects the life of a child. The one with no voice in the matter.

Weather? Is it raining? Being vaccinated does stop you from spreading the Virus in 95% plus of cases. Unvaccinated stops you from spreading the virus in 0% of the cases if you are positive.

Unvaccinated are twenty times more likely to spread the virus than fully vaccinated. It’s disingenuous to say both spread it equally. Sorry, disingenuous is the wrong word. It’s a lie.

boxcar 09-04-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

But the mindless slogan that the liberals use is never qualified, as you have just done. Kinda like "Black Lives Matter". Never qualified. Only black lives matter.

Furthermore, from a purely Christian perspective, a Christian's body is not his own; for the Christian has been bought for a price -- body and soul is owned by God! In fact, the Christian's body is the temple of God in Christ through the Holy Spirit! Therefore, a believer is duty-bound to exercise good stewardship over God's body that Christ has bought! He should not do anything to defile God's body which Christ paid for with his precious blood at the Cross. And this includes doing things that would bring any kind of harm to the body. I could lay out my entire thesis on this and prove it from scripture but this isn't the time or thread in which to do this. I would do that in the Religious thread.

Jeff P 09-04-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2751969)
Weather? Is it raining? Being vaccinated does stop you from spreading the Virus in 95% plus of cases. Unvaccinated stops you from spreading the virus in 0% of the cases if you are positive.

Unvaccinated are twenty times more likely to spread the virus than fully vaccinated. It’s disingenuous to say both spread it equally. Sorry, disingenuous is the wrong word. It’s a lie.

-jp

Jeff P 09-04-2021 07:40 PM

-jp

tbwinner 09-04-2021 07:57 PM

I take it mostpost does not have children.