Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   AOC has lost her mind.... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168370)

taxicab 12-31-2021 11:47 PM

AOC has lost her mind....

taxicab 12-31-2021 11:51 PM

I should of mentioned Governor DeSantis has been working in DC and taking his sick wife to the hospital.

Elkchester Road 01-01-2022 12:32 AM

mostpost??? mostpost??? Karakorum Kabbage??? Karakorum Kabbage???

Your people could use some help.

mostpost 01-01-2022 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2777146)
mostpost??? mostpost??? Karakorum Kabbage??? Karakorum Kabbage???

Your people could use some help.

AOC does not need my help. Steve Cortes on the other hand seems fixated on another man’s feet. A very strange fetish in my opinion.

If Florida had any sense, they would beg AOC to stay and be their governor. She would be a great improvement over DeSantis. Hell, her boyfriend’s sandals would be a better Governor.

PaceAdvantage 01-01-2022 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2777150)
AOC does not need my help. Steve Cortes on the other hand seems fixated on another man’s feet. A very strange fetish in my opinion.

If Florida had any sense, they would beg AOC to stay and be their governor. She would be a great improvement over DeSantis. Hell, her boyfriend’s sandals would be a better Governor.

Fixated on men's feet? Is that wrong? Why are you and AOC judging someone else's sexual preferences? Don't you teach us that this is absolutely wrong? That everyone deserves respect, regardless of sexuality, even if that sexuality includes men's feet?

What's wrong with you?

Elkchester Road 01-01-2022 02:48 AM

Quote:

Of course that would be your special kind of reasoning. People are flocking to Florida...while at the same time people are fleeing New York. If New York is such a great place...why in the Hell didn't Ocasio-Cortez just stay there to do her thing???

Just remember what you said about DeSantis, Speedy. We'll see where he is in the near future...as opposed to her.

Elkchester Road 01-01-2022 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2777151)
Fixated on men's feet? Is that wrong? Why are you and AOC judging someone else's sexual preferences? Don't you teach us that this is absolutely wrong? That everyone deserves respect, regardless of sexuality, even if that sexuality includes men's feet?

What's wrong with you?

Much like Ocasio-Cortez, he has no activity from the Brain Stem up.

JustRalph 01-01-2022 06:33 AM

Am I wrong? Is she dating a white guy?

mrhorseplayer 01-01-2022 06:34 AM

People are dying in NY from the covid and she takes off? Did she say anything about Ted Cruz when he left Texas for a trip he planned well in advanace? The American people are not as dumb as the liberal left seem to think. Hilarious Trump welcomes her to Florida lol

tucker6 01-01-2022 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2777161)
Am I wrong? Is she dating a white guy?

Cultural appropriation in action.

rastajenk 01-01-2022 08:14 AM

Huh? She's a whitey. A 'white hispanic,' in the George Zimmerman sense, but a whitey nonetheless.

Inner Dirt 01-01-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Propping up AOC while you keep claiming to have high intelligence, you can't be a real person, just someone trolling.

Tom 01-01-2022 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now, now. AOC works hard and deserves a break.
She should tune out the critics and relax, go swimming everyday!

Inner Dirt 01-01-2022 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2777184)
Now, now. AOC works hard and deserves a break.
She should tune out the critics and relax, go swimming everyday!

I don't wish poor health or accidental death on any politician unless they have harmed a child or are a sexual predator. I have always thought obviously AOC is the democrat's torch carrier for Crazy Maxine. They need to have a loud mouth female minority that says stupid crazy crap on a frequent basis.

How these people keep getting elected is baffling.

tucker6 01-01-2022 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2777189)
I don't wish poor health or accidental death on any politician unless they have harmed a child or are a sexual predator. I have always thought obviously AOC is the democrat's torch carrier for Crazy Maxine. They need to have a loud mouth female minority that says stupid crazy crap on a frequent basis.

How these people keep getting elected is baffling.

So you are wishing death to Biden?