Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Killer 20 Method (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173208)

soflant 11-04-2022 04:57 PM

Killer 20 Method

I am curious if anyone has heard of the Killer 20 Method? The other day I received in the mail a brochure from a Arthur Stanley. He is with Gambler's Emporium. He says this method is based on a certain workout pattern when a trainer is ready for a big win. If anyone has heard of this workout method, what are the thoughts on this method? Is it good or just another worthless method?
Thanks in advance for all and any help.

garyscpa 11-04-2022 05:13 PM

A lot of Nigerian princes use that method.

BroadwayJoe 11-04-2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soflant (Post 2839273)
I am curious if anyone has heard of the Killer 20 Method? The other day I received in the mail a brochure from a Arthur Stanley. He is with Gambler's Emporium. He says this method is based on a certain workout pattern when a trainer is ready for a big win. If anyone has heard of this workout method, what are the thoughts on this method? Is it good or just another worthless method?

The tip off here is......."brochure"

:lol:

sharkey11 11-04-2022 05:32 PM

i was one of the first to invest in tires from the nirobi rubber company whos ceo was named I.Fleesome needless to say all i ever got was skidmarks :pound: i will say that workouts are important part of capping spacing and the distance are important

BroadwayJoe 11-04-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey11 (Post 2839282)
i was one of the first to invest in tires from the nirobi rubber company whos ceo was named I.Fleesome needless to say all i ever got was skidmarks :pound: i will say that workouts are important part of capping spacing and the distance are important

:lol::lol::lol:

and each trainer have their own way of doing things

Michael 11-04-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

This method doesn't work... That said, I have magical beans for sale... these beans will bring you food and fortune! The only thing you need is venmo

BroadwayJoe 11-04-2022 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael (Post 2839297)
This method doesn't work... That said, I have magical beans for sale... these beans will bring you food and fortune! The only thing you need is venmo

its funny ...year after year we get people asking about this stuff

crap crap crap

I wonder whos gonna follow me after I'm gone :jump:

sharkey11 11-04-2022 07:37 PM

at least theyre asking hopefully before buying :ThmbUp:and besides what kind of a world would it be without shysters in it w.c. fields says never give a sucker an even break :ThmbUp:

Speed Figure 11-04-2022 07:45 PM

I have The Formula and the Keem System from him and I'm telling you they are the worse! don't waste your time on a workout system!

CheckMark 11-04-2022 07:51 PM

That Arthur Stanley guy sells a crap ton of systems on that website and I have bought a few systems there (1 was rest were not Stanley's) and basically all of them were trash

They were

Energex method -Stanley's
The Quinella Crusher
Longshots On The Grass (the only one that was useful in some sort of way)
The Selector
All Rythym System
miracle Bet
The magic box (GREAT name :pound: )
Quantum

I should try Al's books maybe they have something that the books a

sharkey11 11-04-2022 08:06 PM

magic system! hard work research and more work . only sys. i ever saw that works . alan stanley had some good books on harness racing :ThmbUp:

comet52 11-05-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

I am curious if anyone has heard of the Killer 20 Method?

I have heard of this. It kills your bankroll 20 bucks at a time.

BroadwayJoe 11-05-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comet52 (Post 2839522)
I have heard of this. It kills your bankroll 20 bucks at a time.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think we scared this guy off

deelo 11-06-2022 12:47 AM

You had me at brochure

soflant 11-08-2022 09:09 AM

Killer 20 Method

No, I did not get scared off. I figured this method is not valid. I was just seeking well informed thoughts.