Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Selections (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Today's Bayshore (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137600)

lamboguy 04-08-2017 09:25 AM

Today's Bayshore

i have always been a big sucker for horses that have won at 7 furlongs in their past and show up for that distance again. its the toughest distance for a horse to master.

when YOUR TO BLAME showed up at Parx last race i wondered what the horse was doing there, thinking that the horse regressed from what he was as a 2 year old. i had liked after his first race and made a note "needs to go longer with plenty of ability".

i am thinking now that since Aqueduct has no 7 furlong races, the trainer Chad Brown, used the Parx race as a prep for the Bayshore.

the race is a toughie and i am only playing YOUR TO BLAME on the basis of which i have just stated even though he did come out of a sub par race for this kind at Parx. generally i would never even think of playing this type of horse, but the price might be right to find out if the trainer did the right thing.

EMD4ME 04-08-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2149701)
i have always been a big sucker for horses that have won at 7 furlongs in their past and show up for that distance again. its the toughest distance for a horse to master.

when YOUR TO BLAME showed up at Parx last race i wondered what the horse was doing there, thinking that the horse regressed from what he was as a 2 year old. i had liked after his first race and made a note "needs to go longer with plenty of ability".

i am thinking now that since Aqueduct has no 7 furlong races, the trainer Chad Brown, used the Parx race as a prep for the Bayshore.

the race is a toughie and i am only playing YOUR TO BLAME on the basis of which i have just stated even though he did come out of a sub par race for this kind at Parx. generally i would never even think of playing this type of horse, but the price might be right to find out if the trainer did the right thing.

Good luck Lambo. I see 5 contenders in there and he's not 1 of them :)

LOCK HIM UP! I just gave you a winner :pound:

Murph 04-08-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy (Post 2149701)

I just selected :7: Your to Blame in the NYRA contest thread. A couple of positives to go with distance is the main track race experience in November and positive switch to J. Castellano. I think he can rate just off :5: Theory, force an honest pace then outkick him down the stretch.

Best race on today's card for my tastes.

whodoyoulike 04-08-2017 03:26 PM

I like :1:miggsy and :3: caledonian betting place on each.

smokinjoe@bp 04-08-2017 03:30 PM

jock never asked horse to run till he hit top of stretch...nice run home