Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Latest poll, same result: Trump way ahead (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175296)

myohmyjustify 03-22-2023 07:46 AM

Latest poll, same result: Trump way ahead

The Trump won't win, DeSantis is the guy voices have been quite quiet of late. Oh, I seem to know why:

Quote:

Former President Donald Trump has surged to a double-digit lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) after they were tied in early February, according to a hypothetical 2024 Republican primary poll.

The Monmouth University poll released Tuesday shows that 41 percent of Republican voters want Trump as the GOP nominee, placing him 14 percentage points above DeSantis at 27 percent. Former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) holds three percent of support, while former Vice President Mike Pence and Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY), Tim Scott (R-SC), and Ted Cruz (R-TX) are tied at one percent.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arly-february/

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 09:13 AM

Just set them up for smooth sailing again...then wonder why....

I'm sure you'll be this smug when the Democrats get four more years with mushroom soup-brain guy.

Inner Dirt 03-22-2023 09:16 AM

Any Republican but Trump, unless Democrats nominate Hillary, he cannot win.

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 09:23 AM

If DeSantis is such a tiny threat, why is team Trump pushing back so hard against him? He hasn't even declared himself a candidate yet...

They seem frightened....of something...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...MAGA-base.html

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 09:26 AM

The very best of all possible outcomes would be this:

Trump loses the nomination, runs as an Independent, and 100% guarantees a Democrat win in 2024 by splitting the vote.

That would be....

AWESOME

And totally Trump-like.

Inner Dirt 03-22-2023 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2865674)

Trump loses the nomination, runs as an Independent, and 100% guarantees a Democrat win in 2024 by splitting the vote.

That would be....

AWESOME

And totally Trump-like.

Unfortunately I can see him doing that.

davew 03-22-2023 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2865671)

even some of the demon rats are noticing things were better with Trump than now with Briben

fast4522 03-22-2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2865674)

That would be....

AWESOME

And totally Trump-like.

Except that logic is completely flawed.

#1.) There are not enough Rockefeller Republicans to stop Donald J. Trump from getting the nomination period.

Everything else is moot, and the primary election might say different but I do not think so.

Inner Dirt 03-22-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2865681)
even some of the demon rats are noticing things were better with Trump than now with Briben

Anyone not a blind homer should realize that. Problem is 30% of the USA are blind Democrat homers.

myohmyjustify 03-22-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2865670)
Just set them up for smooth sailing again...then wonder why....

I'm sure you'll be this smug when the Democrats get four more years with mushroom soup-brain guy.

The latest poll I cited above was just the 2nd or 3rd consecutive poll where Trump has widened his lead over the imposter DeSantis and the other GOP keebler elves.

I haven't acted smug at any time. I do like smug and arrogant people, provided they know what they are talking about. I do know what I am talking about; can't say the same for the election deniers, the never Trump losers or the MAGA haters.

While you're at it. Please tell us all once more who, how, and what Republican could win 74 million votes like Trump won in 2020, or even the 63 million Trump won in 2016? I've asked this question oh so, so, so many times ....

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 12:03 PM

The number of votes obviously doesn't matter...as long as there are enough life-changing Trump-HATERS who will do anything...and I mean anything...to see that all those votes STILL aren't enough in the end.

Trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to winning.

OntheRail 03-22-2023 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2865678)
Unfortunately I can see him doing that.

Won't happen... he's about making America Great. That means remove Democrats from control. And restoring the damage done.

myohmyjustify 03-22-2023 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Dirt (Post 2865671)

What Republican is that? DeSantis? Haley? Sununu? Jeb! 2.0? T. Scott? Pence?

Are you kidding me? All of those mentioned above cannot win in total the 63-73 million votes Trump won. Nor could they win those former Blue Wall states that Trump also won that NO Republican had won in 30-35 years.

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 12:09 PM

PS. Trump would get CRUSHED by Hillary Clinton if she ran against him again.

There is NO viable path for Trump...none...he's done.

He never should have declared...I think he did it to avoid being indicted...but as we've seen lately, even that strategy might fail.

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2023 12:12 PM

The fact that Trump couldn't beat Mr. Mushroom Soup-brain...who barely left his basement in 2020...tells you all you need to know.