Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Sabres revolving door (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163508)

xtb 03-07-2021 03:23 PM

Sabres revolving door

I think Ralph Krueger may be finished.

Greyfox 03-07-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2705951)
I think Ralph Krueger may be finished.

He is a good Coach, but there is something wrong with the Sabres organization which has had 6 Coaches and 4 General Managers since 2013.
For whatever reason good hockey talent just does not perform well in that environment. Even Taylor Hall and Jack Eichel are underperforming.

xtb 03-07-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox (Post 2706008)
For whatever reason good hockey talent just does not perform well in that environment. Even Taylor Hall and Jack Eichel are underperforming.

And Steve Skinner, Sam Reinhart, the list goes on. Most players that go elsewhere improve. I don’t know what the problem is there but it sure is disappointing.

Greyfox 03-07-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtb (Post 2706013)
And Steve Skinner, Sam Reinhart, the list goes on. Most players that go elsewhere improve. I don’t know what the problem is there but it sure is disappointing.

I agree with you. Krueger will likely walk the plank.
I've only followed Buffalo from afar and thought they would make a playoff spot this year..
If Ralph Krueger cannot get those players to achieve, I don't know who can. He is one of the "Best Motivational Speakers" on the Planet.
Skinner wants out.
Hall will go elsewhere.
There is talk that Eichel will be traded.
If all that happens, my crystal ball predicts a pretty grim next few years for Buffalo. That is disappointing, to say the least.

dlivery 03-07-2021 09:57 PM

Owners

Multiple owners disagreeing on the shares:confused:

CEO of Gambling 03-17-2021 12:17 PM

Who will be the next coach for the Buffalo Sabres?

CEO of Gambling 03-17-2021 12:18 PM

If Buffalo was in any other division and had a goaltender they would be performing much better. Covid is inflating and deflating the quality of some teams.

xtb 03-17-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEO of Gambling (Post 2708282)
If Buffalo was in any other division and had a goaltender they would be performing much better. Covid is inflating and deflating the quality of some teams.

Their problems run deeper than that.

xtb 03-17-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEO of Gambling (Post 2708281)
Who will be the next coach for the Buffalo Sabres?

Probably a college coach unless Don Granato can work some miracles.

CEO of Gambling 03-17-2021 01:26 PM

I would like to see them bring back Ted Nolan. He is a good coach I just don't know where his head is at. There is a recent documentary about him.

xtb 03-17-2021 01:29 PM

The Sabres had one of the top coaches in the AHL coaching their farm team but Krueger threw Chris Taylor under the bus by blaming him for the Sabres’ woes (complete bullshit) and having him fired. The owners need to stop meddling or sell the team.

xtb 03-17-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEO of Gambling (Post 2708297)
I would like to see them bring back Ted Nolan. He is a good coach I just don't know where his head is at. There is a recent documentary about him.

Agree

CEO of Gambling 03-17-2021 01:34 PM

I loved playing in Buffalo during prep school and Junior A. Played at Canisius' rink. It is a great city, at least the Bills are doing better!

cj 03-17-2021 07:06 PM

I'm exaggerating of course, but feels like the Caps have gotten half their points from beating up on the Sabers this year.