Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   THE JUICE IS LOOSE! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139694)

BaffertsWig 07-20-2017 02:54 PM

THE JUICE IS LOOSE!

well not yet, but he was just granted parole.

Jess Hawsen Arown 07-20-2017 03:32 PM

You "almost" feel sorry for him. The crime for which he was punished was dubious and the length of time in prison was totally unfair.

Then you think about the crime for which he was not punished...

barahona44 07-20-2017 03:38 PM

Now, he'll finally have the time to find Nicole and Ron's REAL killers.Just don't go near a mirror, O.J.

jocko699 07-20-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown (Post 2197330)
You "almost" feel sorry for him. The crime for which he was punished was dubious and the length of time in prison was totally unfair.

He should be dead

Marshall Bennett 07-20-2017 04:46 PM

The evidence was so strong against him in the criminal trial, I still have a hard time understanding how he was found not guilty.

boxcar 07-20-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2197361)
The evidence was so strong against him in the criminal trial, I still have a hard time understanding how he was found not guilty.

He is the poster boy for judicial-style affirmative action.

Camkid77 07-20-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2197361)

:popcorn: Hope he can stay out a few days.

Fager Fan 07-20-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown (Post 2197330)

Agreed. And I think almost all of us can understand trying to get back things we believe were stolen from us. Just probably wouldn't use a gun to do it. But I wonder how many people haven't been charged for pointing a gun at someone. The hostage charge seemed most like finding whatever they could to charge him with.

But we know he's a murderer of two people, one of which was totally innocent, never making a choice to be in his life. So, it's hard to feel sorry for him getting bad karma coming at him in whatever form it takes.

Most crazy is the guy never went without a girlfriend, and I'm sure he'll have more now. Women can be so incredibly stupid about men.

MutuelClerk 07-20-2017 09:23 PM

Tried avoiding this all day. Just saw on the news one of the guys on the parole board was wearing a Kansas City Chiefs tie. The Juice was 1-9 to be paroled.

Tom 07-20-2017 09:30 PM

Florida has a shortage of gutless coward wife beaters.
The need a scumbag like OJ.

He asked the judge if he could now gets his hat and glove back.

This turd still owes a lot of money to the Golmans. Hope they enforce the judgement and take every penny this loser makes.
Hard to believe there are some people out there so lacking in character they will pay him for anything.

He will be back in jalil where he belongs. He is not civilized enough to live with and walk among humans.

kingfin66 07-20-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2197462)
Florida has a shortage of gutless coward wife beaters.
The need a scumbag like OJ.

He asked the judge if he could now gets his hat and glove back.

This turd still owes a lot of money to the Golmans. Hope they enforce the judgement and take every penny this loser makes.
Hard to believe there are some people out there so lacking in character they will pay him for anything.

He will be back in jalil where he belongs. He is not civilized enough to live with and walk among humans.

Tom,

Doesn't George Zimmerman still reside in Florida? Maybe Juice and George will meet up. OJ told the parole board that he is no threat to pull a weapon on anybody. We know from experience that George has no such issues.

That is all.

Tom 07-20-2017 09:51 PM

Oooooooo!
kingfin, that is true. :headbanger:

Inner Dirt 07-20-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2197367)
Agreed. And I think almost all of us can understand trying to get back things we believe were stolen from us. Just probably wouldn't use a gun to do it. But I wonder how many people haven't been charged for pointing a gun at someone. The hostage charge seemed most like finding whatever they could to charge him with.

But we know he's a murderer of two people, one of which was totally innocent, never making a choice to be in his life. So, it's hard to feel sorry for him getting bad karma coming at him in whatever form it takes.

Most crazy is the guy never went without a girlfriend, and I'm sure he'll have more now. Women can be so incredibly stupid about men.

WTF? So what was Nicole guilty of so she wasn't considered innocent in your eyes?

Greyfox 07-20-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2197367)
But we know he's a murderer of two people, .

I watched the entire murder trial.
While he probably did the killings, I thought that there was enough defense evidence to raise doubts.
He was never convicted "beyond a reasonable doubt" and I believed that at the time. The murder jury reached the correct decision.

JustRalph 07-20-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox (Post 2197509)
I watched the entire murder trial.
While he probably did the killings, I thought that there was enough defense evidence to raise doubts.
He was never convicted "beyond a reasonable doubt" and I believed that at the time. The murder jury reached the correct decision.

That bloody fingerprint on the gate was never entered into evidence. It was his.

To this day, nobody will reveal why.

That was enough for me, but they never put it into evidence