Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   This is the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever seen (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162679)

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 12:20 AM

This is the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever seen

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 12:24 AM

Talk about your major overreaction. 25,000 troops....holy ****ing shit.

davew 01-18-2021 12:45 AM

isn't there any domestic black extremism?

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 09:55 AM

Is this true?

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 09:57 AM

I guess it is true...wow...

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 09:59 AM

Can you believe this insanity?

vegasone 01-18-2021 10:15 AM

Never let a crisis go to waste. Another way of putting fear into the sheeple.

woodtoo 01-18-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2695074)

Um only because it is happening.:rolleyes:

Since they cant find any white supremacist on the streets of DC they are searching through the NG. How reassuring.:bang:

Rohirrim 01-18-2021 10:34 AM

All this just because of the unscheduled luncheon some patriots had at the Capitol on 1/6?

I could maybe understand activating 40 or 50 extra cops from the auxilliary, but this is ridiculous.

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 2695078)
All this just because of the unscheduled luncheon some patriots had at the Capitol on 1/6?

I could maybe understand activating 40 or 50 extra cops from the auxilliary, but this is ridiculous.

Imagine if Trump went around vetting staff/military to see who voted Dem or who were Obama sympathizers, for fear they would try and kill him???

Press would have had a field day...lulz

There is no rationale for what is going on in DC at the moment. None.

It's setting a tone you don't want set. Not at all. Not ever.

Another reason why this country is absolutely, 100% DEAD AND BURIED.

Rohirrim 01-18-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2695079)
Imagine if Trump went around vetting staff/military to see who voted Dem or who were Obama sympathizers, for fear they would try and kill him???

Press would have had a field day...lulz

There is no rationale for what is going on in DC at the moment. None.

Of course there's a rationale - would you not expect the govt and military security response for an event such as the inauguration to be EXTREME after the failings of 1/6? It's actually so not surprising.

It's a tense time in DC where "normal" doesn't currently apply.

Track Collector 01-18-2021 11:01 AM

Operation Martyr

Since Biden is just a disposable pawn in their scheme, the Deep State may consider taking out Biden with the intent of blaming Trump supporters. This would then give them an excuse to do away with the second amendment, and to continue to sensor and persecute conservatives who they could now classify as radicals who are "dangerous" to society.

We all know Biden is not long for the current scene due either to his own naturally occurring mental and physical decline, or by other means.

Almost nothing can be dismissed as outright impossible or too crazy in the current climate.

boxcar 01-18-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2695074)

Yeah, I certainly can. Dimwits are great drama queens who love to raise false flags. They're trying to create another apocalypse scenario: The Invasion of Hordes of White Supremacists. Besides, all this serves as a distraction for the real invasion that is going on: Thousands of Honduran migrants are marching as we speak with the intent of invading the U.S.

PaceAdvantage 01-18-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 2695081)
Of course there's a rationale - would you not expect the govt and military security response for an event such as the inauguration to be EXTREME after the failings of 1/6? It's actually so not surprising.

It's a tense time in DC where "normal" doesn't currently apply.

There is no rationale for the amount of troops in DC at the moment. NONE.

And now he's vetting them to see if they voted GOP or might be a threat to him? Wants them to not carry weapons? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Rohirrim 01-18-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2695087)
There is no rationale for the amount of troops in DC at the moment. NONE.

And now he's vetting them to see if they voted GOP or might be a threat to him? Wants them to not carry weapons? Are you ****ing kidding me?

HE's vetting them? Biden? I wasn't aware that the Prez-elect had the authority to issue such directives to the military and FBI.

Or it could be just like I said and it's the system's extreme response to 1/6. No department wants to end up looking like the capitol police.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nationa...ation-capitol/