Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Weinstein accused of harassment (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141177)

davew 10-06-2017 11:45 PM

Weinstein accused of harassment

A major bundler and DNC contributor accused of sexual harassment - sad if true, but his money can always be put to good use.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c6687d5...94and-the.html

Tom 10-07-2017 04:35 PM

Yes, and the left has circled the wagons around him - as expected.
No one is more anti-women than a democrat. That nasty women. :pound::pound::pound:

Hillary is the biggest offender - enabling Bill and scumbags like Harvey at the expense of women, just for the money and power. Hillary is nothing more than a WHORE. In spite of the pants suits! :pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage 10-07-2017 05:20 PM

Just like the Republican pro-life Congressman asking his gf to get an abortion, here we have Mr. Harvey, whose exploits HAD TO BE AN OPEN SECRET in Hollywood and elsewhere, being treated as a champion of women before this news broke, and probably will be afterwards as well...:rolleyes:

Hypocrisy all around me...

Tom 10-07-2017 05:23 PM

He is just another victim of that vast right-wing conspiracy! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

kingfin66 10-08-2017 01:00 AM

And this story is political how? Because he donates to the DNC? Okay...

thaskalos 10-08-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfin66 (Post 2229256)
And this story is political how? Because he donates to the DNC? Okay...

And...when was Harvey Weinstein "treated like a champion of women, before the news broke"?

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 08:06 AM

Around here you're judged politically by which way your piss stream flows.

Tom 10-08-2017 10:04 AM

Come, you guys are smarter than that...I hope!

Harvey donates money so his degrading of woman is accepted.
Yet the left demonizes Trump for TALK, not ACTIONs on a video tape.

I agree this is far less political as it is a revelation of the total lack of charActer by scumbags like Hillary Clinton - who cares far more for $$$ than woman.

Sad you can't see it.

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229292)

I agree this is far less political as it is a revelation of the total lack of charActer by scumbags like Hillary Clinton - who cares far more for $$$ than woman.

Sad you can't see it.

Come on Tom, you're smarter than that...I hope!

Trump was TALKING about his ACTIONS.

Sad you can't see that. Love is blind I guess.

Tom 10-08-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Trump was TALKING about his ACTIONS.
Got any proof of that?
I am sure it would not be the first time a man exaggerated his sexual escapades. Trump is a liar, as the left always points out.

Besides, Hillary I bet hillary took money from HIM before he switched parties! :pound::pound::pound:

Face, it the left has no respect for women other than talking about it.

Dahoss9698 10-08-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229302)
Got any proof of that?
I am sure it would not be the first time a man exaggerated his sexual escapades. Trump is a liar, as the left always points out.

Besides, Hillary I bet hillary took money from HIM before he switched parties! :pound::pound::pound:

Face, it the left has no respect for women other than talking about it.

Do I have proof he was talking about his actions? Yeah, the tape that went public last year.

Of course it's possible he was lying. Which would make him even more embarrassing. What kind of adult is so pathetic that he'd have to make up sexual exploits to another guy? Is he 15 years old? A simple google search of his name and sexual misconduct comes up with a lot of interesting information.

Your last sentence is priceless. The fact you actually believe it has me laughing out loud.

By the way...if the allegations about Weinstein are true, he's a pathetic scumbag too.

kingfin66 10-08-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2229292)

Sad you can't see it.

And once again, there has to be the obligatory deflection to the Clintons. If what Weinstein is accused of is true, he is a scumbag pure and simple. No excuses. There may also be a lot of Hollywood insiders who are culpable if they knew and covered up the allegations. I will give you that there would be a possible political connection if it were determined that the beneficiaries of his political donations had knowledge. Maybe they did. In the meantime, he is on leave and there will be an (I hope real) investigation.

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 10:32 AM

Gee! It never happens that men with any power or influence use it for sexual favors !:rolleyes::lol:

thaskalos 10-08-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz (Post 2229312)
Gee! It never happens that men with any power or influence use it for sexual favors !:rolleyes::lol:

Does it also happen that women sometimes use their "advantages" to further their careers?

Nutz and Boltz 10-08-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2229314)
Does it also happen that women sometimes use their "advantages" to further their careers?

Of course.