Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Say it ain't so, Joe! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163785)

Tom 04-14-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2715601)
You TOO can be a VIP ;)

Well played! :headbanger:

davew 09-25-2021 03:43 AM

Jen Psaki doing most of talking for Joe

Tom 09-25-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2709879)
I heard him described on a radio news report as “A devout Catholic”

I almost drove in the ditch

Does he sniff alter boys too?

porchy44 09-25-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2709879)
I heard him described on a radio news report as “A devout Catholic”

I almost drove in the ditch

I think a case could be made that “Biden is the most aggressively anti-Catholic President in history.”

tucker6 09-25-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porchy44 (Post 2756608)
I think a case could be made that “Biden is the most aggressively anti-Catholic President in history.”

Anti jew as well.

He likes Muslims though so at least he has some religion

thaskalos 09-25-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porchy44 (Post 2756608)

Not true!

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_biden-...r/6202529.html

jimmyb 09-25-2021 02:17 PM

Biden's as Catholic as the Kennedy's were.

thaskalos 09-25-2021 02:27 PM

Come on...the Kennedys never carried rosaries in their pockets.

porchy44 09-25-2021 03:11 PM

Biden rivals the chief priests and Pharisees

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2756615)

1. In less than a month after his inauguration, he issued a statement celebrating the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

2.He said he is ‘committed to codifying’ the decision that legalized abortion. He promised he will be ‘appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.

3.He rescinded the pro-life Mexico City Policy, which ensured that foreign aid would not go to organizations that perform or refer for abortions

4. Biden’s support for “the Equality Act, which would add sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

5. supports legislation that permits partial-birth abortion, forces every healthcare plan to pay for abortions, forces pro-life pregnancy centers to advertise abortions.

6. forces the Little Sisters of the Poor to pay for contraception and abortion drugs, and allows assisted suicide.”

In his politics, Biden has “magnified and institutionalized countless major violations of the Ten Commandments.

TJDave 09-25-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porchy44 (Post 2756630)
1. In less than a month after his inauguration, he issued a statement celebrating the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

2.He said he is ‘committed to codifying’ the decision that legalized abortion. He promised he will be ‘appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.

3.He rescinded the pro-life Mexico City Policy, which ensured that foreign aid would not go to organizations that perform or refer for abortions

4. Biden’s support for “the Equality Act, which would add sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

5. supports legislation that permits partial-birth abortion, forces every healthcare plan to pay for abortions, forces pro-life pregnancy centers to advertise abortions.

6. forces the Little Sisters of the Poor to pay for contraception and abortion drugs, and allows assisted suicide.”

I finally found something I like.
Biden is my kind of Catholic. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph 09-25-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2756624)
Come on...the Kennedys never carried rosaries in their pockets.

When your pockets are full condoms….what’s a man to do??

PaceAdvantage 09-25-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2756718)
When your pockets are full condoms….what’s a man to do??

Unfortunately for Mary Jo, his pockets must have been empty that day...thus she had to die.

OntheRail 09-26-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2756637)
I finally found something I like.
Biden is my kind of Hypocrite . :ThmbUp:

FTFY.

Inner Dirt 09-26-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2756737)
Unfortunately for Mary Jo, his pockets must have been empty that day...thus she had to die.

I still can't believe he got away with that, even back then. If he did that today it would have been state prison time, even for a Kennedy. If he immediately reports that accident that girl lives. It wouldn't be too hard to prove negligent homicide.

chrisl 09-26-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2756583)
Jen Psaki doing most of talking for Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZI0PsDz9A

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Laughing so hard. That lady has it down. HAHAHA made my day. I will watch that a few times.:lol::lol::lol: