Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mandatory Rainbow pay-off 1/28 GS (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143008)

sammy the sage 01-27-2018 07:48 AM

Mandatory Rainbow pay-off 1/28 GS

any handicapping thoughts...pool will be well over 10 million...don't think it will hit by single person on Pegasus day 1/27...

Sun's card looks a bit rough...much like Fri.'s 1/26 was....but that one ended up VERY formful....only 1 price in the sequence...VERY unusual for that type of card at THAT track...probably be different this time around...

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 09:40 AM

IMHO, I believe it will take 3 (maybe even 4) bombs of 15/1 or higher and one out of nowhere 50/1 or higher bomber in order for somebody to take it down today.

I also think it will take Gun Runner getting beat along with no other favorites winning. $3.6 million carryover. Add in Pegasus Day money, and there will be crazy tickets in this pool today.

RunForTheRoses 01-27-2018 04:31 PM

It could be hit with that $120 horse today, maybe not but...

Tom 01-27-2018 04:48 PM

Buy Power Ball tics.

Robert Fischer 01-27-2018 05:44 PM

All horses except the 1 singing bullet are covered in the 50c P5, so I'm guessing the Rainbow has multiple winners.

Could be wrong. I can't see the P6 will pay info

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 05:48 PM

:8: War Story is the only jackpot

Good luck to that ticket:ThmbUp:

GMB@BP 01-27-2018 05:54 PM

is this a 2 dollar pick 6 wager?

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2267545)
is this a 2 dollar pick 6 wager?

Not sure if serious, but a $.20 Gulfstream Pick 6.

Carries over to tomorrow for a mandatory payout which had $3.6 Million in the kitty before today.

GMB@BP 01-27-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker (Post 2267559)
Not sure if serious, but a $.20 Gulfstream Pick 6.

Carries over to tomorrow for a mandatory payout which had $3.6 Million in the kitty before today.

I wagered on my first GP race in 5 years today (and won).

I dont follow the circuit or chase bets like the Rainbow 6 which is straight up a stupid wager (carryover wise)

So yea, seriously, I know little about the bet.

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2267564)
I wagered on my first GP race in 5 years today (and won).

I dont follow the circuit or chase bets like the Rainbow 6 which is straight up a stupid wager (carryover wise)

So yea, seriously, I know little about the bet.

OK. I wasn't trying to be an asshole, I honestly assumed you knew about the wager.

It is on any horse racing site I see.

I threw a couple of nickels at it today for craps and giggles. Tomorrow is the real wager in which it is a mandatory payout with $3.9 million already in the kitty.

GMB@BP 01-27-2018 06:14 PM

4 dirt sprints and only 2 turf races.

I might put in a few hundred combos with the mandatory payout. Its getting hit but if there really is 10 million in the pool its not possible for it to be an overlay.

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2267574)
4 dirt sprints and only 2 turf races.

I might put in a few hundred combos with the mandatory payout. Its getting hit but if there really is 10 million in the pool its not possible for it to be an overlay.

You could dead chalk it with top 2 horses for $12.60 and take down a 5 figure haul.

sammy the sage 01-27-2018 06:37 PM

so some interesting discussion...but NO handicapping....as of YET...sssooooo then I'll go 1st....

the 11th is a key race...got a 2/1 shot..(#2)....who'll be bet down to 4/5...looks like a 4/5...BBBBuuuuuuutttttttttt.....it's a cheap race...so...do you single and say everything will be on the up and up...or do you play an All here...????

Thought they would seal the track today....they did not...wondering about tomorrow...also...strong cross wind will be in tomorrow....if they do seal it...early speed will be double dangerous....

Lemon Drop Husker 01-27-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammy the sage (Post 2267610)
so some interesting discussion...but NO handicapping....as of YET...sssooooo then I'll go 1st....

the 11th is a key race...got a 2/1 shot..(#2)....who'll be bet down to 4/5...looks like a 4/5...BBBBuuuuuuutttttttttt.....it's a cheap race...so...do you single and say everything will be on the up and up...or do you play an All here...????

Thought they would seal the track today....they did not...wondering about tomorrow...also...strong cross wind will be in tomorrow....if they do seal it...early speed will be double dangerous....

No offense, but why would anybody want to give insights to their competitors in a $10 Million dollar pool?

I have no problem putting out selections in any race. But a multi-race life changing type scenario doesn't rate very high on my list.

RunDustyRun 01-27-2018 07:10 PM

I understand some despise red boarding and I'm not trying to be rude but I hit it today on an 80 ticket...liked the bomb as she looked great schooling the other day and then Aaron verrycruse was touting her on xbtv...of course like most horseplayers I can't get past the fact that I replaced her on what would have been a winning pick five ticket at the last minute and that the :3: couldn't get past the :8: in the first leg...could have been a really good day...good luck to all playing tomorrow