Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Stevens or Bailey? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46613)

ezrabrooks 05-03-2008 07:57 PM

Stevens or Bailey?

Who do you all prefer on the telecasts....Bailey or Stevens? My vote would go to JB.

Marshall Bennett 05-03-2008 08:37 PM

Stevens ... much more indepth . :cool:

joanied 05-03-2008 08:40 PM

Love Stevens....but, Bailey.

David-LV 05-03-2008 08:42 PM

They both are top shelf.:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

jballscalls 05-03-2008 08:49 PM

bailey

phatbastard 05-03-2008 09:02 PM

stevens doesn't measure up to bailey...and i have hated bailey since his kamikazi ride on Eddington to insure Smarty didn't get the TC

JustRalph 05-03-2008 09:02 PM

Jerry, But I could do without either and about half of the "professional broadcasters"

Dan Montilion 05-03-2008 09:14 PM

Bailey by a pole...

cj's dad 05-03-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phatbastard
i have hated bailey since his kamikazi ride on Eddington to insure Smarty didn't get the TC

So, apparently the fact that Stewie choked on Smarty Jones does not factor into your analysis of the race. Much like saying that the 70/1 ?? shot that set the pace at Belmont Stakes caused the BID to lose the TC.

phatbastard 05-03-2008 09:58 PM

its my opinion...you can have your own

he said he was gonna do it and did...pissed cause Ronny couldn't get him the mount

Hajck Hillstrom 05-03-2008 10:01 PM

Bailey

... though Gary "Echo Chamber" Stevens is better away from TVG.

HEY DUDE 05-03-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajck Hillstrom
... though Gary "Echo Chamber" Stevens is better away from TVG.

I miss not seeing him on TVG. Cant get the other channel.

Tom 05-03-2008 11:49 PM

Stevens
Baily
Moss
Kenny Mayne
Bob Neimier
No one else - from anywhere.

PaceAdvantage 05-04-2008 03:19 AM

Kenny Mayne and Randy Moss are my top two....they would be the ultimate horse racing "Abbott and Costello" dream team.

Stevens vs. Bailey? It's a toss up for me....both are better than I thought they would be....

Bob Neumeier, I've always liked as well....good list Tom!

BombsAway Bob 05-04-2008 01:55 PM

Shane Sellers blog on myspace

From: http://a680.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...04b39d806f.jpg Shane Sellers

Date: May 4, 2008 10:46 AMSubject: document.write(MySpace.Util.applyWBRToHTML("How many more horses and jockeys need to die!!!!", {frequency: 5}));How many more horses and jockeys need to die!!!! Body: I haven't watched a race since they hauled me off in handcuffs at churchill downs! In my book I tell a story about my experience with Lucas and Cape Town In the Derby, that he was going bad before the Florida Derby and Wayne ran him in the Bluegrass and right back in the Derby! I told Bailey before the Derby be carefull He got beet 35 legnths and never ran again! Bailey is a commentater who knows whats going on and Stevens, with riders cheating the scales and watching other riders die, and about trainers like Lucas who for there own gratification put these animals through this! They through me out the game and they are making a living watching horses and riders die!!!!! I asked both to before derby gary the day of the derby talk about the issues in my book both declined!! I don't have it in me to fight any longer when nobody seems to care! They say one monkey won't stop no show I thought when I started this I could get a whole zoo behind me obviously I was wrong and the show goes on as always! I sacrificed everything to right this story I think I will take my toys and play elsewhere!!! I went to New York and sat with Lester Holt on The Today show on the morning of the Derby, did a whole piece then they told me they couldn't do it that day it would run today they lied again God Bless al l of you who supported me but most of all I pray for the next HORSE
AND JOCKEY WHO WILL GIVE THERE LIVES FOR THE SPORT OF KINGS!!!