Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   PaceAdvantage Arlington Outing 2016 - Sat July 23d (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   3rd Annual PA Outing to Arlington, Sat August 9 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114763)

jdhanover 06-22-2014 12:36 PM

3rd Annual PA Outing to Arlington, Sat August 9

Let me know if you plan to attend. I will contact the track to arrange for tix and a box (hopefully). Of course, it could be so warm that inside makes more sense. We can adjust when we get closer.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Jon

wisconsin 06-22-2014 03:25 PM

I should be a go.

OTM Al 06-22-2014 04:30 PM

FYI you put Aug 3 in the title of the thread in the other section. Hope you keep this going as I would love to come to this some time

PaceAdvantage 06-22-2014 04:40 PM

Just fixed that for him...thanks for catching that

jdhanover 06-22-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTM Al
FYI you put Aug 3 in the title of the thread in the other section. Hope you keep this going as I would love to come to this some time

I am getting old.... :faint:

Thx PA for fixing it

mostpost 06-25-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdhanover
Let me know if you plan to attend. I will contact the track to arrange for tix and a box (hopefully). Of course, it could be so warm that inside makes more sense. We can adjust when we get closer.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Jon

Much to my regret, I will be unable to attend. I have already committed to something for that day from 4 to 7. Have fun.

jdhanover 06-26-2014 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost
Much to my regret, I will be unable to attend. I have already committed to something for that day from 4 to 7. Have fun.

Swing by earlier?...first post is 1 PM

jdhanover 06-28-2014 01:01 AM

As a few have said, I tend to agree about being inside. When we have a more solid count I will ask the track. Might have to pay for the seats though (a few $).

jdhanover 07-13-2014 12:00 AM

Trying to get a 'final count'. What I know so far:

Myself
Ikeika
OTM Al
Wisconsin

Maybes:
Stuball
BettinBilly

Guessing it wil lbe a smaller group (not a problem).

We will look to get some space in side given the potential for heat

Anyone else???

Jon

OTM Al 07-13-2014 09:55 AM

Unfortunately my post was only a wish to come this year. Am planning on being out that way next year though so hopefully then.

jdhanover 07-13-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTM Al
Unfortunately my post was only a wish to come this year. Am planning on being out that way next year though so hopefully then.

Oh. Let me know when you do, maybe we can hook up.

1st time lasix 07-16-2014 03:53 PM

At AP

That is the single day I plan to be at Arlington Park this year. I have long ago reserved a box outside for the four companions that will be with me....but if you tell me where you guys are going to be....I will certainly drop by to say hello. If my memory serves....AP is big place!

jdhanover 07-21-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1st time lasix
That is the single day I plan to be at Arlington Park this year. I have long ago reserved a box outside for the four companions that will be with me....but if you tell me where you guys are going to be....I will certainly drop by to say hello. If my memory serves....AP is big place!

Will do - think there is just a few of us - so we'll just figure out a place to gather

wisconsin 07-21-2014 10:38 PM

Well, now fewer. My wife booked a room in Williams Bay and got tickets for us to see the Beach Boys after an early dinner, so now I am an early scratch. Sorry guys.

jdhanover 07-23-2014 12:24 AM

Wisconsin - your wife handles the social calendar? I'm unfamiliar with such things! :rolleyes:

Small, intimate gathering this year....