Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trudeau wants to close the gate (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144625)

JustRalph 05-02-2018 06:28 PM

Trudeau wants to close the gate

boxcar 05-02-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2310625)

Became bogged down under the weight of all the immigrants.

Marshall Bennett 05-03-2018 02:13 PM

I don't understand how Americans could so casually dismiss Trudeau's determination to open doors in the first place. Trump would have been more adamant about Trudeau refusing access had he not been newly elected. He was too nice. I see Trudeau as the most dangerous liberal leader on the planet, mainly because he's right next door and the border is huge. No doubt this will come back to haunt the United States. Terrorist leaders have always viewed Canada as a bridge to the United States. They simply haven't formulated a plan. The 6 billion dollars Obama donated will no doubt find its use in such.
Trudeau's an untrustworthy piece of shit just like Obama. Neither have any moral issues in sacrificing the safety of its citizens. Those Canadians that love and support the scumbag simply have no idea. They have to experience their loved ones blown to pieces to really get a grip and understand.

davew 05-03-2018 08:43 PM

Trudeau must be racist, if he does not like Nigerians (or he is still waiting for his billons transferred to his bank account from a past president who needs help getting the money out of the country)

Tom 05-03-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

I don't understand how Americans could so casually dismiss Trudeau's determination to open doors in the first place.
When he did, I suggested we end the open border we have with Canada.
Why risk our safety for the sake of some crackpot like Trudope?

fast4522 05-03-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2311233)
When he did, I suggested we end the open border we have with Canada.
Why risk our safety for the sake of some crackpot like Trudope?

I hope Trudope builds a wall.

chadk66 05-04-2018 10:49 AM

I hope they don't build the wall until all those illegals here that are afraid of Trump get up there

Greyfox 05-04-2018 11:36 AM

Trudeau makes Inspector Clouseau look brilliant.
He's the dumbest leader of any western nation in 100 years.
Just a handsome brainless twit.

Frost king 05-04-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyfox (Post 2311470)
Trudeau makes Inspector Clouseau look brilliant.
He's the dumbest leader of any western nation in 100 years.
Just a handsome brainless twit.

I know I didn’t vote for the idiot, and have not found anyone that is willing to admit that they did. But enough did to get him elected.