Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TVG VS HRTV (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74980)

exiles 09-06-2010 02:42 PM

TVG VS HRTV

After finally getting the DISH NETWORK where both TVG & HRTV are available
I started to watch HRTV instead of TVG what a difference no p4 or pick 6 tickets no clowns like M. CARUTHERS no chalk picker MR B no know nothing K. RUDOLPH no touting just good handicapping info.

Stillriledup 09-06-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiles
I started to watch HRTV instead of TVG what a difference no p4 or pick 6 tickets no clowns like M. CARUTHERS no chalk picker MR B no know nothing K. RUDOLPH no touting just good handicapping info.

I agree. Hey, did you hear that Ken picked Giacomo in the Derby a handful of years ago?

exiles 09-06-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillriledup
I agree. Hey, did you hear that Ken picked Giacomo in the Derby a handful of years ago?

Sometimes I don't think he knows the tail from the head.:lol:

ldiatone 09-06-2010 05:17 PM

wait till mon. and tues when hrtv show "horse auctions" and all BUT horse races and the tracks.

Tom 09-06-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

4 out of 3 people
have trouble with fractions
Wow, that's almost half!

Lasix67 09-06-2010 05:44 PM

Now all you have to do is subscribe to the Racetrack network.

speed 09-06-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Wow, that's almost half!

Alrighty Then YOGI

ldiatone 09-06-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
Wow, that's almost half!

don't get smart :) ohh s@#t what did i just type :blush:

thespaah 09-06-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiles

I was a pretty big TVG supporter. No more. HRTV is better. Someof the on camera talent on TVG do a fine job. But there are some who are annoying and not very good handicapers at all. I also find TVG's non-use of track provided graphics( TVG's suck sideways) to be a killer as well.
The only bad part about HRTV is they do not carry NJ racing. So no Mth or Meadowlands harness.

born2ride 09-06-2010 09:04 PM

HRTV is much better than TVG. Though I watch TVG but turn the volume off, can't stand the talking heads. Just now was channel surfing and landed on TVG and they were showing the Weinerdog Nationals from Del Mar. :faint:

TEJAS KIDD 09-06-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born2ride
HRTV is much better than TVG. Though I watch TVG but turn the volume off, can't stand the talking heads. Just now was channel surfing and landed on TVG and they were showing the Weinerdog Nationals from Del Mar. :faint:

Did Sammy Davis win? He's the Z of wiener dogs...Oops a dropped a Z bomb.

Hrtv is better to listen, but TVG's video is of much higher quality than HRTV's in my opinion

born2ride 09-06-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEJAS KIDD
Did Sammy Davis win? He's the Z of wiener dogs...Oops a dropped a Z bomb.

Hrtv is better to listen, but TVG's video is of much higher quality than HRTV's in my opinion

Don't know who won, the dogs were running all over the track and bumping into each other. No DQ though!

sonnyp 09-06-2010 10:36 PM

last time they ran the dogs was on hollywood gold cup day featuring rail trip and they drew more people at los al than hollywood.

my_nameaintearl 09-06-2010 10:43 PM

Most of you complain a lot.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=74467

This thread refutes most claims in this thread

OTM Al 09-07-2010 08:54 AM

I would just be happy to be able to have both.