Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149036)

Andy Asaro 11-30-2018 07:24 AM

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower

The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/f...inton-uranium/

Excerpt:

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation)

chadk66 11-30-2018 08:06 AM

There is no investigation going on regarding the Clinton Foundation.

FakeNameChanged 11-30-2018 09:05 AM

So much for the Whistleblower Protection Status. Messengers get shot at dawn.

Tom 11-30-2018 09:50 AM

hcap....it's only a matter of time.

davew 11-30-2018 09:53 AM

I wonder which arm of the FBI performed this raid? The Mueller/Comey branch, the Congress branch, or the Trump branch?

woodtoo 11-30-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2402224)
I wonder which arm of the FBI performed this raid? The Mueller/Comey branch, the Congress branch, or the Trump branch?

The DOJ is FUBAR. The FBI is FUBAR.

Show Me the Wire 12-01-2018 06:10 PM

Gracie West, sister-in-law of FBI whistle blower Dennis Cain, states that the agents who raided Cain's home were unaware Cain held the protected status of FBI whistle blower. If true, and it sounds like it is, then who ordered the raid. It had to be someone who did not know about the protected status or someone who knew of Cain's protected status.

Could it be someone is guilty of overreach and got his hand caught in the cookie jar? Why did the raid come before Comey's scheduled testimony on Monday? :popcorn::popcorn:

Buckeye 12-01-2018 06:29 PM

The Special Counsel is getting desperate.

He's down to the point of saying "I would have proved it" but they all lied to me.

Here's your Report. There's nothing in it but that's the best I could do.

ElKabong 12-01-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire (Post 2402788)
Gracie West, sister-in-law of FBI whistle blower Dennis Cain, states that the agents who raided Cain's home were unaware Cain held the protected status of FBI whistle blower. If true, and it sounds like it is, then who ordered the raid. It had to be someone who did not know about the protected status or someone who knew of Cain's protected status.

Could it be someone is guilty of overreach and got his hand caught in the cookie jar? Why did the raid come before Comey's scheduled testimony on Monday? :popcorn::popcorn:

This is making Watergate look like child's play

woodtoo 12-02-2018 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeye (Post 2402796)
The Special Counsel is getting desperate.

He's down to the point of saying "I would have proved it" but they all lied to me.

Here's your Report. There's nothing in it but that's the best I could do.

His behavior is well beyond desperate now! But this is classic Mueller, charge anyone associated with Pres.Trump and destroy them financially though the courts. Going after protected whistleblowers, raiding lawyers offices, threatening media personal not because of his Russian collusion mandate.

One intention only bring down the President at all costs.
Protect the swamp and swamp minions.

woodtoo 12-02-2018 07:17 AM

The whistleblower Nate Cain will appear Monday night, with his lawyer on
the Sean Hannity show. Great!

The more he is 'out there' the better chance of survival.
Thanks Herr Mueller.

Tom 12-02-2018 09:33 AM

Mueller is nothing more than a hit man.

chadk66 12-02-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2403021)
Mueller is nothing more than a hit man.

and a disgrace:puke:

FantasticDan 12-02-2018 11:09 AM

This thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't find even one legitimate news outlet reporting this story.. it's all daily caller and redstate and pjmedia and the blaze and sputnik and daily stormer :lol: :lol: :bang:

In other words, the REAL news sites :pound: :pound:

chrisl 12-02-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan (Post 2403041)
This thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't find even one legitimate news outlet reporting this story.. it's all daily caller and redstate and pjmedia and the blaze and sputnik and daily stormer :lol: :lol: :bang:

In other words, the REAL news sites :pound: :pound:

According to you..Which means, absolutely nothing.