Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Not a word here about Matt Gaetz.Amazing! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163996)

mostpost 04-02-2021 12:40 PM

Not a word here about Matt Gaetz.Amazing!

Florida Congressman-excuse me-REPUBLICAN Florida congressman, Matt Gaetz is under investigation by the Justice Department for having sex with a seventeen year old girl. And transporting her across state lines to do so. According to receipts obtained by the Néw York Times, Gaetz also paid other women for sex on numerous occasions. Then bragged about it by showing nude pictures to colleagues in the House of Representatives.
The Party of Family Values.

boxcar 04-02-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2712390)
Florida Congressman-excuse me-REPUBLICAN Florida congressman, Matt Gaetz is under investigation by the Justice Department for having sex with a seventeen year old girl. And transporting her across state lines to do so. According to receipts obtained by the Néw York Times, Gaetz also paid other women for sex on numerous occasions. Then bragged about it by showing nude pictures to colleagues in the House of Representatives.

And your party subscribes to what values, specifically? Values that allow Mexican cartels and drug lords and sex-traffickers to toss small kids off of high walls?

PaceAdvantage 04-02-2021 12:47 PM

Look at mostpost....lol

I mean...I get it...he was the one who rushed on here to tell us all about Cuomo's misconduct allegations, right?

Oh wait...LULZ

mostpost 04-02-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2712393)
Look at mostpost....lol

I mean...I get it...he was the one who rushed on here to tell us all about Cuomo's misconduct allegations, right?

Oh wait...LULZ

More whataboutism.

I didn’t have to say anything about Cuomo. You guys were all over that.

PaceAdvantage 04-02-2021 01:06 PM

So then you DO understand how the dynamic works around here.

Each side of the aisle emphasizes the bad about the opposition, while showing no eagerness to emphasize the bad about their own side.

OntheRail 04-02-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Yep you Dems will stop at nothing when claims are made about sex... Unless they are about a Democrat. Like Cuomo... Fang Fang Banging Shatwell or Hunter and his underaged niece... list goes on.

I mean you do know Gaetz contacted the FBI about the extortion scheme against him and his family? They have wire recordings from meeting between his dad and the ex DOJ extortor. The 2.5 million down payment on 25 million was to go down the same day as the N.Y. Slimes piece hit. Gee 2.5 mil... 10%, for the Big Guy maybe.

The only Standards the Democrats have are double... and lack normal morals... just look at Sniffy Joe and his Daught in Law... Stripper Humpen Hunter Briben.

jimmyb 04-02-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

I'm surprised you're not all over this... amazing

Postal Worker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Dog On His Route.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brian...b033be14673281

garyscpa 04-02-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyb (Post 2712418)
I'm surprised you're not all over this... amazing

Postal Worker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Dog On His Route.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brian...b033be14673281

That must have been a good looking dog!

JustRalph 04-02-2021 02:20 PM

At least when Gaetz flips someone upside down and checks their serial number, he knows what sex they are.......

Unlike Dems today

davew 04-02-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Where did this come from? What about the $25 million extortion scheme? What about being funded by a Chinese spy? Is he going to end up leaving in disgrace, peddling lies with his own cable show, having an affair with his cohost, wrecking his marriage and marrying his cohost so they can continue peddling disproven theories and lies until his cable station goes broke and closes?

woodtoo 04-02-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyscpa (Post 2712419)

Going postal takes on a new meaning.

jocko699 04-02-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyscpa (Post 2712419)

Mostie says, "After a few drinks all the ugly dogs leave my route!"