Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do you cheat on your wife? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158237)

MDCnorthlands 05-23-2020 07:53 PM

Do you cheat on your wife?

I worked at a skating rink 25 years as the caretaker and these milfs would come in all the time, flirting with me. I guess their husbands weren't attracted to them anymore or distracted with work, etc., and they want the attention. For all those years I'd flirt but the closest I came to screwing one of them was one night I walked one of the kids to her house from the rink, we talked a bit on her doorstep and when she invited me in for a drink I told her I had to go pick up my wife from bingo. I regret that decision to this day but on the other hand maybe it was the right move. Women are trouble and do nothing but mess up your life.

MDCnorthlands

PS: My wife during that time was actually my 2nd wife; she was my neighbor and I cheated on my first wife with her and moved in next door. Believe it or not we are still on good terms as I have a kid with each one.

Track Collector 05-23-2020 08:47 PM

As I read your post the Goggle Advertisements on the right of this post is showing a t-shirt printed with the following words: I told my wife to embrace her mistakes and she hugged me.

TJDave 05-23-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDCnorthlands (Post 2606936)
Women are trouble and do nothing but mess up your life.

That’s sexist bulls**t.

Those who cheat on their spouses are the lowest of the low. If you can’t control your libido you have no business being in a relationship.

Suff 05-23-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

. I regret that decision to this day

You should have driven the Zamboni.

JustRalph 05-23-2020 11:14 PM

Seen it all......here at PA

barahona44 05-23-2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

I worked at a skating rink 25 years as the caretaker and these milfs would come in all the time, flirting with me. I guess their husbands weren't attracted to them anymore or distracted with work, etc., and they want the attention. For all those years I'd flirt but the closest I came to screwing one of them was one night I walked one of the kids to her house from the rink, we talked a bit on her doorstep and when she invited me in for a drink I told her I had to go pick up my wife from bingo. I regret that decision to this day but on the other hand maybe it was the right move. Women are trouble and do nothing but mess up your life.

MDCnorthlands

Bringing back 'Letters to Penthouse"? :lol:

Actor 05-23-2020 11:49 PM

Wasn't this covered in the Religion thread?

thaskalos 05-23-2020 11:57 PM

This guy is just what we've needed around here. :ThmbUp:

BIG RED 05-24-2020 02:14 AM

Leave him alone, he's been locked in for a while, let him vent.

I do believe he needs another neighbor

hcap 05-24-2020 03:16 AM

Quote:

MDCnorthlands

PS: My wife during that time was actually my 2nd wife; she was my neighbor and I cheated on my first wife with her and moved in next door. Believe it or not we are still on good terms as I have a kid with each one.

Why did you share this with us?

highernote 05-24-2020 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2606985)
Seen it all......here at PA

:lol::D:ThmbUp:

highernote 05-24-2020 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2607046)

Maybe it is cathartic for him?

More people should confess their love affairs on a public forum.

Who wants to go next?

tucker6 05-24-2020 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2607046)

If he cheats on his wife and contracts the virus and dies because of it, does this count as a virus death on your graph. Could this be considered God’s wrath being visited on him? You should ask Boxcar.

To answer the question, I’ve been married twice and stilled married. First one died. I have never cheated nor given it much thought despite numerous opportunities. It goes beyond commitment. It goes to who you are as a person. Just my pennies.

djm1959 05-24-2020 09:35 AM

is this xhamster or pace advantage? my computer might have a virus!!!

Dave Schwartz 05-24-2020 09:44 AM

I am speechless.