Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TwinSpires Conditional Wagering (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147435)

JeremyJet 09-13-2018 07:32 PM

TwinSpires Conditional Wagering

Does anyone here know what the status is with the conditional wagering option at TwinSpires? I was told a couple of months ago that they did plan on bringing it back at some point. Can't get an answer when, or what the nature of the problem is.

Robert Fischer 09-13-2018 08:11 PM

while on Twinspires, -also want to ask if 'HD' is available for NYRA and CALI

green80 09-14-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyJet (Post 2370073)
Does anyone here know what the status is with the conditional wagering option at TwinSpires? I was told a couple of months ago that they did plan on bringing it back at some point. Can't get an answer when, or what the nature of the problem is.

Twinspires told me months ago that the problem would be fixed soon. Still no results. There are other ADW's besides twinspires that would love your action and more than likely give you better perks such as rebates and bonuses. I have moved on to a better deal without the problems.

JeremyJet 09-14-2018 02:46 PM

I just wish I knew what the problem is. TwinSpires said they were made aware of an "issue."

The only issue I can think of is that you might not get the odds you want even if you selected 0 minutes till post as your trigger.

But why would TwinSpires need to be made aware of this issue if that's what it was? Everyone knows money is still pouring in ... even as the gates open.

Form W-2G 11-09-2018 07:52 AM

I haven't wagered on horses in years except for Triple Crown races due to time constraints. Now that I've retired, I'm happy to be back at it again. When I was actively betting, I used the conditional wager feature frequently.

Wednesday night I attempted to find the conditional wagering option while betting Remington but was unsuccessful. I thought I was overlooking something. I opened a "chat" window and explained my problem.

The representative put me "on hold" and after quite a few minutes he returned and directed me to clear my browser data, log out and back in, and return to the wagering pad. I did so, while scratching my head. Nothing changed, except by then it was becoming dangerously close to post time. I ended our chat no closer to being able to place conditional wagers than I was prior.

So, if Twinspires has in fact removed the conditional wager feature (which appears to be the case), someone there must not have received the memo.

:blush:

I'm going to contact the company by email for an update and will share my findings, if any, here.

mikesal57 11-09-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Form W-2G (Post 2394028)
I haven't wagered on horses in years except for Triple Crown races due to time constraints. Now that I've retired, I'm happy to be back at it again. When I was actively betting, I used the conditional wager feature frequently.

Wednesday night I attempted to find the conditional wagering option while betting Remington but was unsuccessful. I thought I was overlooking something. I opened a "chat" window and explained my problem.

The representative put me "on hold" and after quite a few minutes he returned and directed me to clear my browser data, log out and back in, and return to the wagering pad. I did so, while scratching my head. Nothing changed, except by then it was becoming dangerously close to post time. I ended our chat no closer to being able to place conditional wagers than I was prior.

So, if Twinspires has in fact removed the conditional wager feature (which appears to be the case), someone there must not have received the memo.

:blush:

I'm going to contact the company by email for an update and will share my findings, if any, here.

Its been gone a long time...dont waste your time with getting BS from them