Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Now that is one of my worst bad beats (Firenze Fire) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166448)

molson721 08-28-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 2750218)
I never watched the head on. I'll take your word for it. I was too busy watching Ryan Moore get absolutely undressed by Joel Rosario costing me $7100.00 in the Horse Tourneys Pick N Pray.

Tragic! :puke:

I lose all respect for people who discuss their financials on public forums. Then again, many of your posts here have cost me to lose any respect I might have had for you. Do you feel the need to do this because you were a semi(?) celebrity and still feel the need to be recognized?

Hey Vic, do you want to here about my stock market trades in the last year involving the stock Nvidia? Maybe I should post "I lost $7100 on a bad ride but that is OK with me, I made lots of money on my stock investments!" You didn't make any comments about stock trades but you sound just as arrogant!.

Do I feel the need to discuss that on anonymous racing message message boards? NO

Do I feel it is important for people to know what I might have won on any bets I made on racing? NO

Check your ego at the door. You call races and you don't cure diseases or feed the poor. You are not as important in this world as you think you are!

Good advice you posted here telling Joel Rosario to not leave California! Do you remember that Vic race caller guy? Once again, CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!

I am sure the few sycophants you have here will attack me. Enjoy them and let them feed your ego. Your EGO is larger than your talent is needed in the real world!

JustRalph 08-28-2021 09:45 PM

Wow!

Vic you bastard! :lol:

v j stauffer 08-28-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molson721 (Post 2750237)
I lose all respect for people who discuss their financials on public forums. Then again, many of your posts here have cost me to lose any respect I might have had for you. Do you feel the need to do this because you were a semi(?) celebrity and still feel the need to be recognized?

Hey Vic, do you want to here about my stock market trades in the last year involving the stock Nvidia? Maybe I should post "I lost $7100 on a bad ride but that is OK with me, I made lots of money on my stock investments!" You didn't make any comments about stock trades but you sound just as arrogant!.

Do I feel the need to discuss that on anonymous racing message message boards? NO

Do I feel it is important for people to know what I might have won on any bets I made on racing? NO

Check your ego at the door. You call races and you don't cure diseases or feed the poor. You are not as important in this world as you think you are!

Good advice you posted here telling Joel Rosario to not leave California! Do you remember that Vic race caller guy? Once again, CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!

I am sure the few sycophants you have here will attack me. Enjoy them and let them feed your ego. Your EGO is larger than your talent is needed in the real world!

You need a Hug.

Elkchester Road 08-28-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 2750263)
You need a Hug.

:D:D

thespaah 08-28-2021 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameegray1 (Post 2750094)
Fight night!

Rule number one...Never talk about fight club

thespaah 08-28-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Seriously?
This is you..."I'm going to attack a member while announcing I may be attacked".
You're a miracle

The Arbiter 08-29-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

I think that would be perfectly normal on a stock forum. Likewise talking about horse winnings/losings on here..

Tom 08-29-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2750262)
Wow!

Vic you bastard! :lol:

Bite him!
Bite him! :lol:

castaway01 08-30-2021 09:36 AM

First Firenze Fire savages Yaupon.
Then Molson savages Stauffer.

When will the madness end?

GMB@BP 08-30-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

I mean it is a horse racing and handicapping site,,,but if you want to talk about your stock trades I am game.

Elkchester Road 08-30-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway01 (Post 2750636)

:D:D

Afleet 08-31-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 2750218)
I never watched the head on. I'll take your word for it. I was too busy watching Ryan Moore get absolutely undressed by Joel Rosario costing me $7100.00 in the Horse Tourneys Pick N Pray.

Tragic! :puke:

best horse didn't win and i had no plays on the race and didnt use the race in the NHC

Afleet 08-31-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespaah (Post 2750268)
Rule number one...Never talk about fight club

:D

Afleet 08-31-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castaway01 (Post 2750636)

:D

I did have Yaupon in the NHC

cj 08-31-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2750637)
I mean it is a horse racing and handicapping site,,,but if you want to talk about your stock trades I am game.

We even have a section for that here!