Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NYRA- The Best Circuit to Play, Everyday (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137353)

1st time lasix 03-29-2017 02:50 PM

As I have said before....I will return to look at the racing once the winter inner track at A is finished. Something about playing an outdoor game in the middle of a dreary winter that turns me off. Different strokes for different folks. I even own two NY breds but I do not race them up there in winter. I generally enjoy handicapping Belmont and Toga...simply stay way from NY the rest of the time. Look to Gulfstream, Tampa, Oaklawn in the East in the winter season. Keeneland should open soon. A big favorite of mine with large pools and low- takeouts. Good luck!

Dahoss9698 03-29-2017 04:01 PM

Aside from Saratoga the inner had been my 2nd favorite meet all year. Not after this year.

Very much looking forward to the main track and turf racing. Also can't wait to participate in this thread. Great idea Randall :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall 03-29-2017 07:48 PM

Live plays for Friday, March 31st on AQU-Main:

AQU-R1- :2: ML 5-1 Snow Fighter

AQU-R2- :5: ML 10-1 Blarney Stones

AQU-R3- :3: ML 10-1 Bug Juice

AQU-R4- :5: ML 6-1 Brooklyn Gerty

AQU-R5- :3: ML 6-1 Abounding Spirit

AQU-R8- :2: ML 15-1 Brewing

EMD4ME 03-29-2017 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2144745)
Would you like cash or a check for that? And a bag too?

:pound::pound:E:pound:M:pound:D:pound:2¢:pound:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2144792)
Just trying to give you ample time to rebuild your bankroll, pal....After all, didn't you just tell me that your ADW balance is down to ?...I'm doing what I can to help you out.

Went through my "stuff" and pulled 1st one that I could find so I could help you realize what a bank check from a racetrack looks like "sport" ;)

This a great idea for a thread :ThmbUp: Chee, I wonder where your innovative mind came up with it :kiss:;)

Attachment 19692

EMD4ME 03-29-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer (Post 2144870)
They going to start racing on the turf this week? That's when racing truly is back in NY!;)

April 8th Cincy!

https://www.equibase.com/premium/eqb...0331-20170409D

ReplayRandall 03-29-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMD4ME (Post 2145159)
Went through my "stuff" and pulled 1st one that I could find so I could help you realize what a bank check from a racetrack looks like "sport" ;)

This a great idea for a thread :ThmbUp: Chee, I wonder where your innovative mind came up with it :kiss:;)

Attachment 19692

You see, here's the deal....I deposit $20K in my non-US account and after a certain time I end up losing 3K. The rebates aren't what I'd thought they'd be, plus they're pressuring me to give them "sports action" to keep my rebates at the highest level. I eventually dump the account and they send me a check for $17K, same as you. Bottom-line, you never know where anybody truly is at when it comes to gambling, you get my drift? I'm sure you do.....Now back to the NYRA for Friday at AQU-Main.

EMD4ME 03-29-2017 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReplayRandall (Post 2145172)
You see, here's the deal....I deposit $20K in my non-US account and after a certain time I end up losing 3K. The rebates aren't what I'd thought they'd be, plus they're pressuring me to give them "sports action" to keep my rebates at the highest level. I eventually dump the account and they send me a check for $17K, same as you. Bottom-line, you never know where anybody truly is at when it comes to gambling, you get my drift? I'm sure you do.....Now back to the NYRA for Friday at AQU-Main.

Nice try RR. When are you going to realize who YOU'RE talking to? I never EVER lie.

THANK GOD FOR ADW TRANSACTION HISTORIES :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Lastly, before YOU or PA or CJ or ANYONE accuses me of derailing a thread (something that many people did to the BEST THREAD EVER 1000X), I was simply replying to YOUR post in THIS thread. (with the bank check and this post).

Enjoy your Friday everyone! By the way, you may want to hold off on your picks. Forecast calls for rain and you may want to readjust before off time...

Attachment 19693

You may want to check the date of the bet (April 25th, 2015) and the date of the deposit (April 26th, 2015 ;))

thaskalos 03-29-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMD4ME (Post 2145159)

Attachment 19692

Yes...but, how do we know that the check is YOURS? :)

EMD4ME 03-29-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2145180)
Yes...but, how do we know that the check is YOURS? :)

See POST 22, you and I were probably posting at the same time. I took $17,000 in a check and the rest in paper bags :pound::pound::pound::pound:

4 paper bags :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Unlike others (who tried to kill it every single day) in that other 35,000 a month view thread, I will leave the thread alone so it grow organically.

Dahoss9698 03-29-2017 10:03 PM

Still looking forward to this thread and talking horses with real horseplayers despite the very obvious attempts to derail it. Too bad. I'll have some thoughts for Friday tomorrow night.

NorCalGreg 03-29-2017 11:07 PM

Well that didn't take long......

Just wanted to mention...I have a thread going discussing maidens, handicapping firsters, what to look for, workout patterns....etc. Ya'all are welcome to contribute your maiden pick of the day (any track) as well.

I should warn ya...I've posted 3 maiden selections---all have won.

I'm pretty much top dog on the board when it comes to maiden 'capping :lol:

Okay I'm not--just lucky so far.

Please join in--NCG

ReplayRandall 03-29-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg (Post 2145214)

Just wanted to mention...I have a thread going discussing maidens, handicapping firsters, what to look for, workout patterns....etc. Ya'all are welcome to contribute your maiden pick of the day (any track) as well.

I should warn ya...I've posted 3 maiden selections---all have won.

I'm pretty much top dog on the board when it comes to maiden 'capping :lol:

Okay I'm not--just lucky so far.

Please join in--NCG

Since you're here on this thread Greg, what's your opinion about this piece I gave out for Friday?

AQU-R5- :3: ML 6-1 Abounding Spirit

johnhannibalsmith 03-29-2017 11:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Big deal we've all had our scores.

Mulerider 03-29-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg (Post 2145214)

...I have a thread going discussing maidens, handicapping firsters, what to look for, workout patterns....etc.

I should warn ya...I've posted 3 maiden selections---all have won...Please join in--NCG

Do I get no credit at all for the two firsters I redboarded on your thread? And after all that work...:)

PaceAdvantage 03-29-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2145192)
Still looking forward to this thread and talking horses with real horseplayers despite the very obvious attempts to derail it. Too bad. I'll have some thoughts for Friday tomorrow night.

I agree. I'm looking forward to it too.

Once the racing starts, I implore cj to immediately delete any and all needless, senseless, ego-stroking pissing contest posts like the posting of checks and ADW screenshots...nobody gives a ****.

And I promise to do the same. Oh, and assess penalty points on any said deleted posts.

Thanks.