Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL** (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Where did everyone go? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163456)

Raider 03-04-2021 07:27 PM

Where did everyone go?

At this time of year this site is jumping? I have been looking at both Proxy and Ovetook. Any thoughts?

boys at tosconova 03-06-2021 01:59 AM

came here looking for TB derby discussion. nothing but crickets

PaceAdvantage 03-06-2021 02:09 AM

I suggest you guys contact customer service and request a refund.

Raider 03-06-2021 02:13 AM

Hell, I thought some got burned out on the derby because of last year. That is why I sat out the 10 point part of the trail. but now that we are in the win and your in part of the trail, more into it

figure BB will have another San F win, thinking of king of dreams in the tampa?

I sure you know who the winners are....

Spalding No! 03-06-2021 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider (Post 2705265)
At this time of year this site is jumping? I have been looking at both Proxy and Ovetook. Any thoughts?

For some reason the FOY and Risen Star (which also had some comments on the Southwest Stakes) were in the General Discussion section.

Proxy thus far looks like a grinder that can't accelerate on the turns and has little stretch punch. Actually the 3 top colts in LA (him, Mandoloun, and Midnight Bourbon) are all like that.

PaceAdvantage 03-06-2021 03:19 AM

Good point...my bad on those threads

SkunkApe 03-06-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spalding No! (Post 2705601)
For some reason the FOY and Risen Star (which also had some comments on the Southwest Stakes) were in the General Discussion section.

I think that was my fault (the Risen Star, anyway).

I tried to get the ball moving, but posted in the wrong place.

f2tornado 03-06-2021 09:26 PM

I've been tempering my excitement until later in the prep season. The Derby itself has been kind of boring most of the past decade with the genuine speed pulling merry go rounds. Most Derby winners come out of the AR, FL, or SA Derby renewals likely leaving us with... Life is Good might just be an Authentic clone, as much as I'm sick of Baffert. Essential Quality should fare well too. Greatest Honour probably needs to be closer to the front in the big dance. Baffert has Concert Tour stretching out and worth a watch in the Rebel next week. No much else excites me for the win pool and a decent chance the exacta is there. I'll wager in Pool 4 accordingly.

Robert Fischer 03-07-2021 08:06 AM

One of my favorite times of the year.

Fun as a fan. Once in a while have a betting opinion.

Lots of players on Pace Advantage, and it will pick back up now that we have better known horses racing for more Derby Points. Threads have been in a couple different places, and a few races haven't had a thread started. Can always start one if you don't see it.

Raider 03-07-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f2tornado (Post 2705816)
I've been tempering my excitement until later in the prep season.

I haven't seen anything to get up about. Thought about this being the first year in what 20 years without lasix and if has had any effect.

Afleet 03-21-2021 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2705599)
I suggest you guys contact customer service and request a refund.

:D