Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Now EXECUTIVE ORDERS demonstrate the POTENTIAL OF THE OFFICE!!!! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162751)

PaceAdvantage 01-21-2021 09:32 AM

Now EXECUTIVE ORDERS demonstrate the POTENTIAL OF THE OFFICE!!!!

Just one day ago, they demonstrated how POTUS can be a FASCIST DICTATOR!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/polit...nge/index.html

Now they represent this:

Quote:

Thanks to a towering pile of executive orders on the Oval Office desk, the US is returning to the Paris climate accord and the World Health Organization and ending a travel ban from some mainly Muslim nations.

In the time it took him to write his name, Biden choked off funding for the border wall, which was the single most galvanizing cause of Trumpism.

Biden's swift signatures did not just send a signal around the world that America as its allies have known it for decades was back. They exposed a key weakness of Trump's presidency: Ill-thought-out executive power grabs to win a headline for a strongman president are easy to undo -- and lack the permanence of legislative triumphs, which the former president had little interest in pursuing.
The cucking can't be more obvious then it is today.

Biden has made EXECUTIVE ORDERS GREAT AGAIN!

Redboard 01-21-2021 10:30 AM

Maybe the Supreme court with declare that joining Paris climate accord and the World Health Organization are unconstitutional.

That's makes as much sense as, four years ago, the same court ruling we couldn't have borders and had to let in foreign terrorists.

xtb 01-21-2021 12:53 PM

Masks for thee but not for me

OntheRail 01-22-2021 03:23 AM

Funny Trump was forbidder to un-OE Obama signed order via EO. Court said no... I think the same should be so for this one. Republicans should take it to the court... there is judicial precedent to do so. :coffee:

delayjf 01-22-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

the US is returning to the Paris climate accord
As I recall, the Senate never ratified the PCA, isn't that required?

davew 01-22-2021 11:31 AM

I sure hope there are some states suing to stop some of these unconstitutional edicts

railbird 01-22-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2696016)
Just one day ago, they demonstrated how POTUS can be a FASCIST DICTATOR!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/polit...nge/index.html

Now they represent this:

The cucking can't be more obvious then it is today.

Biden has made EXECUTIVE ORDERS GREAT AGAIN!

NO more pipe line either . Thanks Uncle Joe !!!!!hehehehe

Marshall Bennett 01-22-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2696342)
I sure hope there are some states suing to stop some of these unconstitutional edicts

I think he wants to start a war.
On an unrelated note, what ever happened to the Hunter Biden scandal? You know, the scandal that came with so much definite/damning evidence against both him and his crooked pop.

davew 01-22-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2696416)
On an unrelated note, what ever happened to the Hunter Biden scandal? You know, the scandal that came with so much definite/damning evidence against both him and his crooked pop.

FBI director Wray is looking into it :lol::lol:

a person in congress is starting impeachment proceeding against Joe and Hunter for this and other pay to play schemes....

OntheRail 01-22-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

MSM glossed over it cause 50 ex IC people said it was Russian junk. And they choose the lie to protect their Guy.

Dem's are hoping that some one in FBI have placed it next to a 10lb rare earth magnet.

Repub... know of at least 3 copies and are bidden time.

:coffee:

ultracapper 01-22-2021 03:11 PM

What it shows is that Presidents don't write the laws, Congress does. If you want to make a policy stick, you have to get it through Congress.

And that's the way it's supposed to be. Executive orders should be eliminated. They are unnecessary and open a door to excessive power within the Executive office.

ultracapper 01-22-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redboard (Post 2696022)
Maybe the Supreme court with declare that joining Paris climate accord and the World Health Organization are unconstitutional.

That's makes as much sense as, four years ago, the same court ruling we couldn't have borders and had to let in foreign terrorists.

Our involvement in NATO and the United Nations, on the face of it, are more unconstitutional than any "accord" or organization agreement. Joining the Paris climate accord doesn't put any restrictions on the US that we couldn't disregard on a whim. Not so with the United Nations or NATO.

woodtoo 01-22-2021 03:33 PM

See how quickly and easy it is to become a police and welfare state, its the Biden way. Congratulations America you did it!!!!

davew 01-22-2021 07:04 PM

CBO estimates executive orders so far will cost 4 million jobs.

Vinnie 01-22-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Two years from now they will still be Impeaching President Trump ad nauseum just as a device or distraction to deviate from the real treachery that is taking place on the daily. Unfortunately, it is the oldest trick in the book but one that still proves effective routinely for the leftists.