Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Valerie Plame (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36863)

hcap 05-30-2007 06:49 AM

Valerie Plame

Another right wing fantasy fails the truth test.
Another reason to STFU.
Another "we told you so"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18924679/

Plame was ‘covert’ agent at time of name leak
Newly released unclassified document details CIA employment

WASHINGTON - An unclassified summary of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame's employment history at the spy agency, disclosed for the first time today in a court filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, indicates that Plame was "covert" when her name became public in July 2003.

lsbets 05-30-2007 07:22 AM

Where's Rove's indictment? Where's any idictment for outing her? Come on Hcap, you've got to have another made up Leopold story to post about this, or at least a cartoon. There's got to be something in your fantasy land about imminent indictments. Hey, maybe there's one waiting for her husband?

hcap 05-30-2007 07:31 AM

No fantasy here. Be a man and admit you and all the other toadies claiming she was not covert made a more than slight booboo.

Then again you might as well own up to all the other lies youse subscribed to

Nah, as Pa says no balsey.

Of course you would rather point to fluff and hang me for rove or perches.
But when it comes to facing up to the cosmic failure you idiots brought, you are
are still in denial.

Tom 05-30-2007 07:34 AM

I heard yesterday, and haven't had time to look into it, that Plamme might have perjured herself in her testimony. I'm sure there will be more today.

hcap 05-30-2007 07:44 AM

It's pretty obvious.
Grow up guys, this is just another crumbling myth you are stubbornly trying to patch together with duct tape.

Like about 2 dozen other myths.
Looks like the 28% per centers at least will go down with the ship.
Unless immigration becomes the new 911 brain short circuit.

"While assigned to CPD, Ms. Wilson engaged in temporary duty (TDY) travel overseas on official business. She traveled at least seven times to more than ten countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity — sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias — but always using cover — whether official or non-official cover (NOC) — with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

I guess the CIA perjured as well tommy?
Maybe Fitz also?
Maybe you should really STFU?

lsbets 05-30-2007 08:01 AM

Hcap, the man(?) who either posts cartoon or fictitious fantasies, or daydreams about mass civilian deaths, tells others to STFU. That's funny. The nonsensical ramblings of a madman, who figures even though he(?) knows nothing about just about anything, if he is assertive enough in his posts he can at least come across as knowledgable.

Show me the indictments Aesop. Stop the babbling and show me the incdictments.

hcap 05-30-2007 08:07 AM

Indictments, patriot boy?

1-No WMDs
2-No links to Al Qeda
3-No mushroom cloud uranium
4-Plame was covert, and you and the repugs swore she wasn't

Oh yeah try this

http://wrapped-in-the-flag.com/images/Fimage2.jpg

lsbets 05-30-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap
Indictments, patriot boy?

Ah, now that's the heart of the matter with you. Your sense of inadequacy drives your lunacy. Even your little list reveals your dishonesty and derangement. Its okay to seek help Aesop.

hcap 05-30-2007 08:40 AM

How about indicting cheney?
Hows this for knowledge?

"D. CHENEY: No. I think we may well have some kind of presence there over a period of time. But I think the level of activity that we see today, from a military standpoint, I think will clearly decline. I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency."

Every single thing cheney has said about Iraq has either been a flat out lie or just plain wrong. Just about as bad as the commander guy.

What's da matter to many flags, too few holes?
Your touchiness indicates I struck a nerve.
I think you don't care for any reminder of how bad the mission you supported has turned out. I don't blame your service, just your judgment NOW.
Not then. You made a mistake. It's alright to say so. Everything-or just about everything predicted by the bush neocon supporters has been wrong. Like many others now disavowing, it is really ok to say "we were wrong"

No matter how hard the conscience hurts

lsbets 05-30-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap
Your touchiness indicates I struck a nerve.
I think you don't care for any reminder of how bad the mission you supported has turned out. I don't blame your service, just your judgment NOW.
Not then. You made a mistake. It's alright to say so. Everything-or just about everything predicted by the bush neocon supporters has been wrong. Like many others now disavowing, it is really ok to say "we were wrong"

No matter how hard the conscience hurts

No nerves Aesop. It drives you nuts that you have an agenda and no knowledge, and that I have the knowledge and the experience. Its okay to admit you are inadequate - everyone else knows it. Your attempts to tie my service to Bush are laughable. No mistakes were made on my part, only on yours where you wish so hard for massive civilian casualties to support your agenda. That's sick and twisted. You are truly demented.

Tom 05-30-2007 09:48 AM

I find it amusing that the libs do not see the war we area fighting is not the same war we entered a few years ago. It was a about WMD, regime changes, freedom for Iraq, but it has evolved into a battle agains Al Qeda, who the libs used to whine that we were not going after. Now we are and they whine.
I'm going to start calling Hcap and Sec Earnst and Julio (Gallo Whines):lol:

PS, Hcap - if you listen to ls and do seek help, try Cuba. But remember to bring you own linens, bedding, etc, as they do not provide them for you.:lol:

ljb 05-30-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
I find it amusing that the libs do not see the war we area fighting is not the same war we entered a few years ago. It was a about WMD, regime changes, freedom for Iraq, but it has evolved into a battle agains Al Qeda, who the libs used to whine that we were not going after. Now we are and they whine.
I'm going to start calling Hcap and Sec Earnst and Julio (Gallo Whines):lol:

PS, Hcap - if you listen to ls and do seek help, try Cuba. But remember to bring you own linens, bedding, etc, as they do not provide them for you.:lol:

Well WMD has been proven to be a falsehood prospered by the neocons, regime changes smacks of colonialism and the freedom thing don't seem to be doing so well. Al Queada is prospering in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Looks like another losing bet by the neocons. Wash your hands of this group of war mongering profiteers Tom. You will feel better about yourself and perhaps stop calling people names on this board.

Lefty 05-30-2007 11:36 AM

hcap,lbj, whenever you guys run out of argument you go bk to WMD's. How many thousands of times must you be reminded that almost the entire Dem Party, Clintons, Albright, Kerry just to name a few said that before Bush was even Pres. I guess your wittle minds can't hold all this memory.

ljb 05-30-2007 12:06 PM

Lefty,
How many of them folks invaded Iraq ? Your wittle mind should be able to count that high.

Lefty 05-30-2007 12:40 PM

yeah, lbj, another stale argument. They didn't have the guts to do it. They talked for 8 yrs. Clinton was too busy chasing skirts to chase terrorists. Libs talk, Repubs take action.