Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What will Biden/Harris Administration do better than a Trump Admin? Be Specific. THX (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161848)

Andy Asaro 11-29-2020 10:16 AM

What will Biden/Harris Administration do better than a Trump Admin? Be Specific. THX

????????

summersquall 11-29-2020 10:17 AM

Spell?

wisconsin 11-29-2020 10:43 AM

Absolutely nothing.

Dahoss9698 11-29-2020 10:45 AM

So much winning!

thaskalos 11-29-2020 11:13 AM

Why should Biden have to do better than Trump...wasn't Trump the best president since Lincoln? But if I am pressed for an answer...let me think for a second:

Ahh...I got it:

I bet Biden will create a pandemic agency, with an office right in the White House, whose job would be to try and deal in a more timely manner with the NEXT worldwide pandemic that might come our way. You know...kind of the same office that Obama had set up...which Trump saw fit to dismantle right after assuming the presidency, because he was such a "sharp businessman".

But I can guess what the next question will be: "What difference could such an agency make?"

Gee...I don't know. It might save a few thousand American lives?

elysiantraveller 11-29-2020 11:15 AM

A return to multilateral deals that benefit the US and its Allies while weakening China's influence?

JCPOA, TPP, TTIP immediately come to mind.

jimmyb 11-29-2020 11:23 AM

If you like higher taxes, fees and energy prices, Harris/Biden is your team. Don't forget student loan forgiveness. And welfare, section 8 housing and free medical care for the influx of illegal immigrants. Selling out more manufacturing to Chinese slave labor. Refusing arm sales to Taiwan. Allowing China to invade Taiwan. Sucking up to Iran. watering down agreements with Israel. Being one of the few countries that abide by climate accords and the only country that pays. Brown outs and black outs. Increased drug costs. Increased racial tension. Forced into Obama care where you can count on high deductables and co-payments. Lower real wages. Higher interest rates.

Enjoy your buyers remorse.

thaskalos 11-29-2020 11:31 AM

Face it boys...it's time for a change. Your idol is nothing more than a whiny, petulant child...and it's a good thing we found that out before he had a chance to serve a second term. Good riddance, I say.

MargieRose 11-29-2020 11:31 AM

Nothing better, but A LOT worse and A LOT of damage, for sure. We saw what happened with the fanning-the-racism Obama administration, for one example. Obama still dupes the gullible through his lying, finessing words; O'Biden is too weak mentally to be anything but his clone...as planned, of course.

thaskalos 11-29-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2679181)
Nothing better, but A LOT worse and A LOT of damage, for sure. We saw what happened with the fanning-the-racism Obama administration, for one example. Obama still dupes the gullible through his lying, finessing words; O'Biden is too weak mentally to be anything but his clone...as planned, of course.

Yeah...Obama divided us. And Trump did such a great job "bringing us together". :ThmbUp:

ultracapper 11-29-2020 11:56 AM

Maybe the Biden admin will cool the rhetoric that's prevalent in domestic discussions, and also exude a more presidential image. Beyond that, I'd need to think a little while longer

Dahoss9698 11-29-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2679181)

Obama dupes the gullible. :lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo 11-29-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyb (Post 2679174)
If you like higher taxes, fees and energy prices, Harris/Biden is your team. Don't forget student loan forgiveness. And welfare, section 8 housing and free medical care for the influx of illegal immigrants. Selling out more manufacturing to Chinese slave labor. Refusing arm sales to Taiwan. Allowing China to invade Taiwan. Sucking up to Iran. watering down agreements with Israel. Being one of the few countries that abide by climate accords and the only country that pays. Brown outs and black outs. Increased drug costs. Increased racial tension. Forced into Obama care where you can count on high deductables and co-payments. Lower real wages. Higher interest rates.

Enjoy your buyers remorse.

This and plenty more darkness is coming to America of course more wars are planned for the middle east its who they are. Small business will be decimated, illegal immigration will soar and the costs unbearable but well worth it for the votes.

PaceAdvantage 11-29-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos (Post 2679170)
I bet Biden will create a pandemic agency, with an office right in the White House, whose job would be to try and deal in a more timely manner with the NEXT worldwide pandemic that might come our way. You know...kind of the same office that Obama had set up...which Trump saw fit to dismantle right after assuming the presidency, because he was such a "sharp businessman".

But I can guess what the next question will be: "What difference could such an agency make?"

Gee...I don't know. It might save a few thousand American lives?

John Bolton says you are wrong.

It wasn't eliminated. It was restructured.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...18/3437356001/

PaceAdvantage 11-29-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysiantraveller (Post 2679172)
A return to multilateral deals that benefit the US and its Allies while weakening China's influence?

JCPOA, TPP, TTIP immediately come to mind.

Joe Biden weakening China's influence.

Imagine....