Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ultimate Parlay Challenge (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   CONTEST 7: OVERLAY PUBLICATIONS PARLAY CHALLENGE (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75735)

woodtoo 11-14-2010 06:53 PM

HOL r8 :5: Subsidized-win

ndsc32 11-14-2010 07:35 PM

Congrats TurfRuler. Great win.

Jay Trotter 11-14-2010 08:31 PM

FINAL RESULTS

1 Attachment(s)
THE ULTIMATE PARLAY CHALLENGE

OVERLAY PUBLICATIONS PARLAY CHALLENGE

1st Prize - $50.00 Cash + $50.00 DSI Credit
And a complete Overlay Publications Prize Package including:
Overlay Handicapping; Handicapping Outside the Curve;
The Ten-Up, Fourteen-Down Odds-Line Method;
plus Free Bonus -- Quick-Line and Quick-Bet

TurfRuler +$2,031.45
New Parlay Record of (3) $2,276.90
New Total Score Record of +$2,031.45

2nd Prize - $25.00 Cash + $25.00 DSI Credit
And an Overlay Publications Prize Package which includes any two of:
Overlay Handicapping; Handicapping Outside the Curve;The Ten-Up, Fourteen-Down Odds-Line Method;

Beachbabe +$191.60

3rd Prize - $25.00 Cash + $25.00 DSI Credit
And an Overlay Publications Prize Package which includes a choice of:
Overlay Handicapping; Handicapping Outside the Curve;The Ten-Up, Fourteen-Down Odds-Line Method;

eclecticapper ($37.75)

4th Place - Gary~G1 ($67.85)

5th Place - don23 ($71.75)

Final Day props to FunkyMonkey who had it up to (13) $161.80;
and don23 who added two solid Wins to go (3) $391.30.
Each of these guys could have settled for Place/Show but went for the Win!

TurfRuler finished like a champ with a $9.40 Winner!
Well done Champ!

Co-sponsored by:

Overlay Publications
www.overlaypublications.com

Special thanks Tim Maas (Overlay)

&

PaceAdvantage.com
Thanks Mike (PaceAdvantage)
&

ASSINIBOIA DOWNS

Thanks Sharon (ASD GM)
&

Thanks Shawn (aggieshawn)

Thanks to Eddy & Earl
This Contest wouldn't be possible without you guys!

TurfRuler 11-15-2010 10:37 AM

Thanks a Hundred Bucks!!!!

To all the players in the game, thanks for providing me with the incentive to play at my ultimate best. Thanks to Overlay Publications for being a sponsor and the prizes they are giving. Thanks Eddy and Earl and all the gang that keeps this contest rolling. Thanks to Sharon, GM at ASD and to Assiniboia Downs for being a great sponsor to the contest. Especially thanks to PaceAdvantage for beginning to host this event. I’d like to give a special shot-out to “highrider” who gave me the scare of my life, if you think the parlay play was scary let highrider be on your tail. And finally I’d like to thank my wife, my sister, my son, my daughter and my good friend, all who let me use their e-mail address in order to get all my horses to watch on a daily basis (and that is all for now I’m saying about it). One great thing about winning this contest is the DSI credit (here I come.)

don23 11-15-2010 04:53 PM

Congratulations to the winners.

Special thank you to the sponsors for making this
contest possible. It is very much appreciated.

This Parlay Challenge is the most enjoyable of all
the contests I've entered.

"You play to win the game." -- Herm Edwards

woodtoo 11-15-2010 05:41 PM

TurfRuler you RULE ,unbelievable parlay and you're right about Highrider no one
is safe with him chasing.Thanks to all for the contest,see you soon!

Jay Trotter 11-15-2010 06:01 PM

No Respect I Tell Ya

Not even a mention unless I'm one of the gang! No respect, no respect at all I tell ya!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurfRuler
To all the players in the game, thanks for providing me with the incentive to play at my ultimate best. Thanks to Overlay Publications for being a sponsor and the prizes they are giving. Thanks Eddy and Earl and all the gang that keeps this contest rolling. Thanks to Sharon, GM at ASD and to Assiniboia Downs for being a great sponsor to the contest. Especially thanks to PaceAdvantage for beginning to host this event. I’d like to give a special shot-out to “highrider” who gave me the scare of my life, if you think the parlay play was scary let highrider be on your tail. And finally I’d like to thank my wife, my sister, my son, my daughter and my good friend, all who let me use their e-mail address in order to get all my horses to watch on a daily basis (and that is all for now I’m saying about it). One great thing about winning this contest is the DSI credit (here I come.)

FunkyMonkey 11-15-2010 06:23 PM

Rodney,

You know we all love and respect you...now, I have to go see my doctor, Dr Vinnie Boombats.

Seriously, congrats to all the winners and a special shout out to all the sponsors and to those selfless souls who give of their time to make this contest possible. I appreciate and respect you all...later

TC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Trotter
Not even a mention unless I'm one of the gang! No respect, no respect at all I tell ya!!!

TurfRuler 11-15-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Trotter

I looked at that name and I looked at that name, I even went to the second page of the spread sheet and saw that name. I didn't know to say Jay, Ray, or I could call you one of the gang. Not my intention to diss you Ray (I mean Jay) since you always have a good day.

Overlay 11-15-2010 07:14 PM

Thanks to Jay Trotter for the opportunity to participate as a sponsor, and congratulations to the top finishers! I look forward to providing them with the package of Overlay Publications titles corresponding to their finish position and choice, and I would be delighted to offer similar involvement and support to future parlay challenges!

Tim Maas (Overlay)
http://www.overlaypublications.com

Jay Trotter 11-15-2010 09:59 PM

TurfRuler

Since you don't accept messages you need to get me your contact info -- full name, mailing address, email address and paypal account if you have one.

You can email me at jcbear12@gmail.com

Trotter:ThmbUp:

TurfRuler 11-16-2010 02:47 PM

UPC Host Jay Trotter

I have forwarded to you the information that you requested. If I had known that I had not enabled anyone to e-mail me, I would have had the boxes checked at this site. Sorry for making you show your addy to the world, as Pace knows there will be more strange people contacting you from now on.

Beachbabe 11-18-2010 04:09 PM

Congrats to TurfRuler and special thanks to Jay & company for all their hard work & a great contest.

Indypacer 10-06-2011 02:55 PM

Thursday October 6, 2011 Selections

Calder 8th :5: More than crafty WIN

Laurel Park 7th :1: Financial Empire PLA

Belmont Park 9h :4: Silver Meeting PLA Bank it.

Jay Trotter 10-06-2011 11:17 PM

Sheesh!!!! :faint: