Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Scofflaw State of America Sued by Feds (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143664)

boxcar 03-07-2018 02:52 PM

The Scofflaw State of America Sued by Feds

Trump Administration Sues California Over Immigration Laws

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/u...ry-cities.html

It's about time Sessions does something constructive. Long overdue.

And there are multiple lawsuits in play here.

davew 03-07-2018 04:20 PM

I hope they don't throw the mayor of Oakland in jail for obstruction of justice. She does not look like she could handle the time.

boxcar 03-07-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2287234)
I hope they don't throw the mayor of Oakland in jail for obstruction of justice. She does not look like she could handle the time.

Then she shouldn't have done the crime. :)

Tom 03-07-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew View Post
All the more reason.
Time to deal harshly with traitors like this bitch.
Might want to give her extra shoelaces, too. ;)

boxcar 03-07-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2287265)
All the more reason.
Time to deal harshly with traitors like this bitch.
Might want to give her extra shoelaces, too. ;)

And what about Brown? He swears his great state hasn't done anything wrong! Talk about this scofflaw being in denial! :bang::bang:

NJ Stinks 03-07-2018 08:14 PM

It's occurred to me over the years that California is too good for the rest of the country.

For sure it seems WRONG that guys like Sessions and his boss are trying to tell CA how things are supposed to be.

jocko699 03-07-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2287331)
It's occurred to me over the years that California is too good for the rest of the country.

For sure it seems WRONG that guys like Sessions and his boss are trying to tell CA how things are supposed to be.

Stinky,

You are being sarcastic, right?

tucker6 03-07-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2287331)

For just this one time, I would support America having a national referendum to kick out one state from our union. Similar to a general company layoff getting rid of the mistake hires that occurred since the last layoff. Let's get rid of our worst mistake. Honest to God, I can't imagine California getting good odds in Vegas for such a thing.

California would die an ignominious death within five years even without the reparations to the USA. They'd have to create their own military, money, embassies, etc, etc, etc. They'd be third world in a heartbeat.

oughtoh 03-07-2018 08:36 PM

I thought Calif was already a third world, at least that is what it seems like living here. Oh forgot, third world countries don't have the traffic we have.

NJ Stinks 03-07-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko699 (Post 2287336)
Stinky,

You are being sarcastic, right?

Let me put this another way. I don't believe that CA residents would move to another state except because of a job, family obligations, or they can't afford to live there.

Tom 03-07-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2287299)
And what about Brown? He swears his great state hasn't done anything wrong! Talk about this scofflaw being in denial! :bang::bang:

Brown was big supported of Jim Jones.
Just so you understand what a total moron Brown is.
I'm thinking maybe Jones tested his Kool Aid on Jerry.

jocko699 03-07-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2287358)
Let me put this another way. I don't believe that CA residents would move to another state except because of a job, family obligations, or they can't afford to live there.

Stinky,

Thanks for the response. I lived in CA for the first 21 years and had to return to build a big project in San Diego and lived there from 2010-2013. I will never return to CA again unless my plane stops there.

oughtoh 03-07-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Stinks (Post 2287358)

We are planning on moving as soon as my youngest daughter is out of college.

horses4courses 03-07-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2287196)
Trump Administration Sues California Over Immigration Laws

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/u...ry-cities.html

It's about time Sessions does something constructive. Long overdue.

And there are multiple lawsuits in play here.

This is lies and bullshit.
California will fight it and win.

woodtoo 03-07-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horses4courses (Post 2287378)
This is lies and bullshit.
California will fight it and win.

Yes sure they will