Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Official Trump Collapsing Thread (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135722)

maddog42 01-19-2017 06:32 AM

The Official Trump Collapsing Thread

The title says it all. This thread will follow the ups and downs of Trump who I predict will last 4 years, maybe less. The odds on him being impeached are only about 10%, but still, given his unpredictable nature ... Who knows? There might come a time when Pence will look a lot better to Republicans. It will take Trump about 90 days to start a war and that will improve his chances of getting reelected... so I put his reelection at about 15%.

barahona44 01-19-2017 06:43 AM

Who will be the first to complain about the exsistence of this thread? :)

jk3521 01-19-2017 07:25 AM

It's bound to happen.

rastajenk 01-19-2017 07:29 AM

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/notary5.jpg

If it's Official, it should be notarized.

Tom 01-19-2017 07:50 AM

Not even in office yet, and we got odds on his re-election!
:lol::lol::lol: This is going to be fun........

no breathalyzer 01-19-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog42
The title says it all. This thread will follow the ups and downs of Trump who I predict will last 4 years, maybe less. The odds on him being impeached are only about 10%, but still, given his unpredictable nature ... Who knows? There might come a time when Pence will look a lot better to Republicans. It will take Trump about 90 days to start a war and that will improve his chances of getting reelected... so I put his reelection at about 15%.

just curious.... what would make you think this? Any factual based evidence to back this opinion?

PaceAdvantage 01-19-2017 10:15 AM

Trump will end up one of the best, if not the best President in modern times (hey look Thaskalos, I'm already hedging...I went from best ever to best in modern times... :lol: )

I know thask that you would expect nothing less from me.

But seriously people, I love the fact that a lot of people consider Trump the equivalent of Charlie Manson as President...it sets the bar so low for him, that those of us who actually see things a bit more clearly, can't help but think Trump will have a very easy time coming off as a TREMENDOUS President... :lol:

HuggingTheRail 01-19-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Trump will end up one of the best, if not the best President in modern times (hey look Thaskalos, I'm already hedging...I went from best ever to best in modern times... :lol: )

I know thask that you would expect nothing less from me.

But seriously people, I love the fact that a lot of people consider Trump the equivalent of Charlie Manson as President...it sets the bar so low for him, that those of us who actually see things a bit more clearly, can't help but think Trump will have a very easy time coming off as a TREMENDOUS President... :lol:

There will be a lot of "yeah...but" statements

"Yeah, the market is up 20%, but.....one obscure stock that I own is only up 15%"

FantasticDan 01-19-2017 11:09 AM

Kind of hard to "collapse" when you're entering office with the lowest approval ratings ever.. kinda like falling off a tricycle :p

https://66.media.tumblr.com/764e451e...6p8ao1_500.gif

PaceAdvantage 01-19-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Kind of hard to "collapse" when you're entering office with the lowest approval ratings ever.. kinda like falling off a tricycle :p

Yup...I'm sure Trump's approval number is as accurate as Obama's... :lol:

In fact, I'm sure they're polling the same exact people.

Yet, the high approval Obama who called Hillary the most qualified person ever to run for President...his pick ended up being beaten by none other than Donald Trump... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes total sense Dan, don't you think?

RunForTheRoses 01-19-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Yup...I'm sure Trump's approval number is as accurate as Obama's... :lol:

In fact, I'm sure they're polling the same exact people.

Yet, the high approval Obama who called Hillary the most qualified person ever to run for President...his pick ended up being beaten by none other than Donald Trump... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes total sense Dan, don't you think?

At any rate who cares about approval ratings, he has a Republican Congress. He should be able to get stuff done, if he can't then I would criticize.

Now the stuff that gets done might not be to the agreement of the left wing contingent but that's another story.

Racetrack Playa 01-19-2017 11:57 AM

We are lucky Trump Won
We may be in for a ride. #LETSGOCHAMP
A Gamblers Dream
and a Lib-Lab-Con nightmare , imho

Tom 01-19-2017 12:31 PM

Dan, is that the tricycle Hillary never got to ride? :lol:

thaskalos 01-19-2017 12:44 PM

My prediction is that 1/20/2017 will be a day which will live in INFAMY. Something terrible will happen in our country...and, for the first time in our history...the blame will fall entirely on the American voter.

When Trump proves to be totally incompetent and ineffective as President...even the Republican Party will point accusingly at the voter, and tell him..."I told you so".

zico20 01-19-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaskalos
My prediction is that 1/20/2017 will be a day which will live in INFAMY. Something terrible will happen in our country. :ThmbDown: ..and, for the first time in our history...the blame will fall entirely on the American voter.

When Trump proves to be totally incompetent and ineffective as President...even the Republican Party will point accusingly at the voter, and tell him..."I told you so".

I can assure you many, if not most liberals are counting on it, if not down right rooting for it. :ThmbDown: