Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   why choosePTC (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53252)

lamboguy 12-13-2008 01:10 PM

why choosePTC

1. the owner answers the phone
2. they know what the customer wants
3. they give you pace figures on about 6-10 tracks daily (worth minumun $20 per track)
4. they have a good wagering platform
5. they put out some type of handicapper's clocker's report @tampabay downs for the season
6. you can make your bets subject to the odds you want
7. you can bet ahead of time
8. they carry more harness tracks than most
9. they are very friendly
10. they give big rebates

boomman 12-13-2008 02:54 PM

Premier Turf Club

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamboguy
1. the owner answers the phone
2. they know what the customer wants
3. they give you pace figures on about 6-10 tracks daily (worth minumun $20 per track)
4. they have a good wagering platform
5. they put out some type of handicapper's clocker's report @tampabay downs for the season
6. you can make your bets subject to the odds you want
7. you can bet ahead of time
8. they carry more harness tracks than most
9. they are very friendly
10. they give big rebates

Seems like a nice "top ten" list to me!:ThmbUp:

Boomer

pktruckdriver 12-13-2008 05:40 PM

Do they take Comcheks , no c ? Us truckers want to know?

Just kidding, personal service, it just doesn't exist anymore, except at PTC.

Patrick

rrbauer 12-13-2008 06:01 PM

11. When you have a problem at 6PM on Saturday, instead of telling you to call back on Monday, it gets solved at 6PM on Saturday!

CincyHorseplayer 12-13-2008 09:44 PM

You can't watch any races there.How is this the circle jerk benefit???

It's one thing to get a rebate.But if you are stuck looking at a wall you have surrendered the last vestisge of being connected to the races at all.

Is that what it is???I don't want to see result charts.I want to see heads bobbing at the 16th pole.That's what makes this game better than poker.

lamboguy 12-13-2008 10:36 PM

my suggetion

i use ptc as my #1 adw provider. sure there are missing tracks, and no video, so what i did was sign up with ubet because they have the video and they also have turfstats and a few of the missing tracks that ptc doesn't have.

ubet gives stupid points, and ptc gives you money back. you can do alot more with money than points!

Jeff P 12-13-2008 10:55 PM

True... they don't have live track video.

But I'll make the argument that if your personal handle is even remotely significant, the amount of your rebates will easily allow you to pay for live track video elsewhere... as well as a nice big HD flat screen TV or new monitor to watch it on. <G>

-jp

Dave Schwartz 12-13-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

It's one thing to get a rebate.But if you are stuck looking at a wall you have surrendered the last vestisge of being connected to the races at all.
Cincy,

So, you don't care about rebates but you care about video? Good for [/i]you.[/i] One can find video all over the place. Rebates are much harder to find.

Quote:

How is this the circle jerk benefit???
What is all this about? You are certainly entitled to disagree with the poster but why the nasty attitude?

Dave Schwartz

betovernetcapper 12-13-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer

Is that what it is???I don't want to see result charts.I want to see heads bobbing at the 16th pole.That's what makes this game better than poker.

Cincy you can get video at many places either free or for a small charge, like $17.95 a month at Youbet. If you wager any more than $250 a month you will earn more in rebates than the video costs you. Not to mention the custom handicapping products Ian gives away for nothing every day. It is just not a big deal for PTC customers. If you are playing anywhere else you are paying plenty for that "free" video.

cmoore 12-14-2008 03:03 AM

I bet at twinspires and bodog. Video from every track is available at twinspires as long as you meet the minimum amount bet which isn't hard to do. I've had tvg and youbet in the past but have cancelled them both..

rrbauer 12-14-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betovernetcapper
Cincy you can get video at many places either free or for a small charge, like $17.95 a month at Youbet. If you wager any more than $250 a month you will earn more in rebates than the video costs you. Not to mention the custom handicapping products Ian gives away for nothing every day. It is just not a big deal for PTC customers. If you are playing anywhere else you are paying plenty for that "free" video.

Well look who's back in town....long time no see/hear. You OK?

rrbauer 12-14-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

I guess you have an account with TwinSpires given your concern about whether, or not, they had a deal to take Tampa. TwinSpires has mucho video. Can you enjoy it without pissing on PTC? I bet $200 per month at TS on a track(s) that PTC doesn't offer. That gets me a 20% discount on my BRIS purchases and gets me TS video without any extra charge.

If you really want video why don't you subscribe to RTN? $100 month and you can OD on racing video! They carry each track's full simulcast feed. And, there's TVG and HRTV. Video, schmideo....the games about winning not watching.

rrbauer 12-14-2008 09:49 AM

2 Grand is 2 Grand

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrbauer
Video, schmideo....the games about winning not watching.

PTC Record
TOTAL Bets 2,398
$37,902.60
Collected $42,771.93
Bonus $2,210.75
Net $7,080.08

boomman 12-14-2008 10:49 AM

Betovernetcapper

I also noticed B.O.N.C had rejoined us after a long absence........

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Boomer

PaceAdvantage 12-14-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

How is this the circle jerk benefit???

Wonderful. Really...what a contribution you just made. Thanks so much.